Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been spending alot of quality time with my Titan the last couple of months and thought I would share with you guys and gals.

My list off mods so far........
22" LiquidMetal Wheels in carbon with SS lips wrapped in Nitto 420's
Rear lowering shackles
Armada front spoiler
Factory Fog light kit
Magnaflow 22" muffler with new Tip
5% tint on side windows
Extang RT low pro bed cover
Removed all the badging from sides and tailgate
I think thats it besides audio stuff. Future plans are some sort of grill but dont know what route I want to go with that yet maybee a black mesh style without the emblem. Them a two tone leather kit with black sides, dark grey centers, and silver stiching. I'm the want list will get longer but for now thats it. Enjoy the pics

Attachments

·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comp's. Just so you know I will be starting a thread tomorrow night for the TT stickers for all that want one $4 each shipped

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Looks great. Niced to see another Granite truck in the house. Way to represent.:frogtongu

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey, titancrew, Just wondering how you like the Extang RT cover? It is very inexpensive, but looks great on their website. I've made mistakes before and would like an honest assessment. Is it fairly waterproof? Durable, etc?

Thanks! BTW, your truck looks awsome!

06titancrewse said:
I have been spending alot of quality time with my Titan the last couple of months and thought I would share with you guys and gals.

My list off mods so far........
22" LiquidMetal Wheels in carbon with SS lips wrapped in Nitto 420's
Rear lowering shackles
Armada front spoiler
Factory Fog light kit
Magnaflow 22" muffler with new Tip
5% tint on side windows
Extang RT low pro bed cover
Removed all the badging from sides and tailgate
I think thats it besides audio stuff. Future plans are some sort of grill but dont know what route I want to go with that yet maybee a black mesh style without the emblem. Them a two tone leather kit with black sides, dark grey centers, and silver stiching. I'm the want list will get longer but for now thats it. Enjoy the pics

·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
deepcdvr said:
Hey, titancrew, Just wondering how you like the Extang RT cover? It is very inexpensive, but looks great on their website. I've made mistakes before and would like an honest assessment. Is it fairly waterproof? Durable, etc?

Thanks! BTW, your truck looks awsome!
I have had extang covers on my last three trucks and have been very happy with them. Its not water tight but very little water gets in the bed. I put the baby stroller in the bed all the time and it doesnt get wet when Im driving in the rain.

Thanks for the comp's guys glad you like it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts