Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey greg, any update on when your new site might be up and running?? i'm looking forward to checking out all the new products you're gonna have to offer, as i'm sure everyone else on the boards is anxious to see the new site...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
Here's the scoop on our new site. The reason it has been delayed so much is ME. The company we chose to build it has been very good, but they had to wait on my product descriptions, then product photos, and now truck and extra pics ot finish it all up. Im not sure when it will be released exactly, but I am told very soon. We are just tring to decide what to do about the "shopping cart" part of the site as the web builder doesnt like the system we use now, but we love it. Always something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
Awesome, looking forward to the release. Will it be at the same address, or a new one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
man i wanna punch you hooligan...i saw this thread back at the top of the forum and got all excited cause i thought the new site was up....:boxing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
06_SMOKE_SE_CC said:
man i wanna punch you hooligan...i saw this thread back at the top of the forum and got all excited cause i thought the new site was up....:boxing:
LOL, its greg dude, he's so f*cking busy he can't get all the sh!t done. Greg ain't lying as Jen has been hounding him to get it done... :lol:

tell you what, and usually i'm not always receptive to such statements. you catch me in the desert and i'll let you punch me. :rockon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hooligan said:
LOL, its greg dude, he's so f*cking busy he can't get all the sh!t done. Greg ain't lying as Jen has been hounding him to get it done... :lol:

tell you what, and usually i'm not always receptive to such statements. you catch me in the desert and i'll let you punch me. :rockon

lol, if i still lived in san diego, i'd take you up on that...or if i had been able to make it out to plaster city with you guys....maybe next time...:)

yeah i know greg is swamped, i was lucky he could squeeze me in to get my radflos/dr's on a few weeks back...but i got to see a couple nice trucks while i was there, his and someone else's with the cst long travel kit on it....

i don't know if you'd want me to punch you anyway, it might hurt...:huh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
06_SMOKE_SE_CC said:
lol, if i still lived in san diego, i'd take you up on that...or if i had been able to make it out to plaster city with you guys....maybe next time...:)

yeah i know greg is swamped, i was lucky he could squeeze me in to get my radflos/dr's on a few weeks back...but i got to see a couple nice trucks while i was there, his and someone else's with the cst long travel kit on it....

i don't know if you'd want me to punch you anyway, it might hurt...:huh:
it might but you'd need to keep up with me in the desert first... :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hooligan said:
it might but you'd need to keep up with me in the desert first... :jester:

yeah yeah, hey what's the setup on your truck again, just so i know what i'm leaving in the dust right before i punch you???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
Instead of playing grab a$$ in the desert, how 'bit we ask Greg what we can do to help him out with the site?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
Derwud said:
Instead of playing grab a$$ in the desert, how 'bit we ask Greg what we can do to help him out with the site?
speaking of a$$ grabbing you and yellow seem to have a pretty close relationship...:jester:

the site is ready to launch already, just needs content and only greg can take the pics HE wants and describe it the way HE wants.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
hooligan said:
speaking of a$$ grabbing you and yellow seem to have a pretty close relationship...:jester:
Are you Jealous? :futwice:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
Here's the scoop on our new site. The reason it has been delayed so much is ME. The company we chose to build it has been very good, but they had to wait on my product descriptions, then product photos, and now truck and extra pics ot finish it all up. Im not sure when it will be released exactly, but I am told very soon. We are just tring to decide what to do about the "shopping cart" part of the site as the web builder doesnt like the system we use now, but we love it. Always something.
Hey Greg, is Cuker doing the site for you?

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
any word on the grand opening?? i've got a long list of stuff i wanna buy...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
Yeah, Cuker is doing it. Aaron says we are nearly done, just a few more little things. I think we will be going down there next week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,301 Posts
06_SMOKE_SE_CC said:
any word on the grand opening?? i've got a long list of stuff i wanna buy...
you're waiting for the new web page before you buy? just call him and spend away dude.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SDTitan1 said:
you're waiting for the new web page before you buy? just call him and spend away dude.....
lol, not exactly, i'm actually waiting for my refinance, but i would like to see the new site though, i saw the updated list of stuff greg's gonna have on there when i was at his place for my radflos and there's a ton of new products he's gonna be selling
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
06_SMOKE_SE_CC said:
lol, not exactly, i'm actually waiting for my refinance, but i would like to see the new site though, i saw the updated list of stuff greg's gonna have on there when i was at his place for my radflos and there's a ton of new products he's gonna be selling
yo Death, i've seen a clip of the new website and its pretty [email protected] definitely worth the wait.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hooligan said:
yo Death, i've seen a clip of the new website and its pretty [email protected] definitely worth the wait.
nice, i'm just happy about all the new stuff he's gonna have for us....maybe i should have refied for another 100k....:huh:

oh btw, did you get my pm on ttz about deathreat's progress so far?
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top