Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered and installed the BakFlip G2 a few weeks ago. Awesome fit, fairly dry and looks pretty good too. In any case I bought it off ebay for 635.00. Free shipping and NO tax!

·
Registered
869 Posts
I have the Access Literider on my '11 SV and I love it. Good support crossbars, works with the utilitrack system with no mods required, takes up ZERO space when rolled up and NO flapping on the highway.

·
Registered
306 Posts
For a hard cover, I suggest Undercover. They have three models: Classic, SE, and SE-Smooth (must be painted). Great bang for your buck.

I'm not a fan of Bak products. They are not known for quality.

The Access covers are very good, but there's no security since they are made of vinyl. The Access Lorado is the most popular model.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have the BakFlip HD on my 2011 Pro 4X4. About $850 installed at 4 Wheel Parts and the install only took about an hour. I have the sportTrak rails. All they had to do to get around that was flip the rails.

·
Registered
869 Posts
For a hard cover, I suggest Undercover. They have three models: Classic, SE, and SE-Smooth (must be painted). Great bang for your buck.

I'm not a fan of Bak products. They are not known for quality.

The Access covers are very good, but there's no security since they are made of vinyl. The Access Lorado is the most popular model.
I've had soft covers for years and never had an issue with theft. In reality if they want in they'll get in and smashing fiberglass with a hammer is not much harder than cutting a soft cover.

Hard covers always take up space and really limit what you can carry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts