Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Just picked up my 11 Pro-4X today. I love it already. I have to admit I didn't realize how large everything was on this truck but its not that noticeable due to the style of the truck. Anyway just wanted to say hello and hope to be posting more.

L

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Welcome to TitanTalk ..

·
Registered
678 Posts
Congrats man! Welcome to TitanTalk!! I've got an 04' with 220K miles on it and I still love it everytime I get behind the wheel :)

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Congrats & Welcome. What color did you go with, do you have any plans to mod it, and pics please?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.
Went with smoke. I will post some pics tomorrow. To dark out now in PA. I would like to mod it. Easy stuff first.... going to tint the windows tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Thanks guys.
Went with smoke. I will post some pics tomorrow. To dark out now in PA. I would like to mod it. Easy stuff first.... going to tint the windows tomorrow.
And the addiction begins! My wife can't believe how much money I can spend on a brand new truck that I've only had for 4 months, and I haven't done anything major, besides new tires (even though I sold the OEM ones for $500).

Congrats on the new truck

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome and congrats on a great truck.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Congrats on owning the best kind of Titan! PRO-4X FTMFW!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Welcome to TT...there goes the bank account.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Welcome to TT. Let the modding begin. Oh ya, get yourself a gas card. Heck, get 2! LOL Yup, she's a big thirsty *****, but if you treat her right, she'll treat you right and she looks good too for a big girl :p

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome... let the modding begin!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just wanted to tell of some of my fun this morning. Drove the Titan 2 miles up a 15 percent grade through about a foot of snow. Was absolutely amazing !

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Will be even more amazing when the time comes to get rid of those crappy Rugged Trails!
Won't be long, took me 19,000 miles and they were as bald as a sorority girl's ***...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts