Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in a position to do 1 of 2 things. I can either pay off the truck I am driving now, roughly 20k payoff, or trade it in and buy a new 2010 or 2011 Pro4, pretty sure I could get close to that amount on trade. There are 3 close to me that are fully loaded(crew cab, nav, sunroof,etc) and sticker is 44k. Has anyone else haggled this price and if so what was the "out the door" price?

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Mine's an LE not a Pro4X, but I have all the gadgets that you are seeing. Nav, TV, DVD Player, Sunroof, everything. I paid $34,500 last March. Brand new. Sticker was $44k.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
i bought mine for 36 otd and a month later had a dealer offer me 35 for a loaded one while I was in there...he didn't know I had one so I played along...lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
27k out the door

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
It really depends on the dealer, time of year, the state you're in etc. It also depends on how many the dealer has, and how fast he moves Titans. Here in NY, you're not getting 10k off anything but many have in other areas. Right off the bat, I think Nissan is giving something like $4500 back (that may be over..not sure) so getting maybe another grand or 2 is probably more realistic.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been looking for a 2010 and cannot find one. I'm in NW GA so if anyone knows where I can find one please let me know.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I love the Pro4X's.... That will be my next Titan.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
37600 sticker out the door taxes and all 27675. on December 30th 2009

1 - 13 of 13 Posts