Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few of these taking up space and I need them gone ASAP. These are going for below cost. I'm selling them for $1199 shipped in the 48 states. I only have a few and they will be going pretty quickly. Thanks..Greg 951 780-5331

·
Registered
145 Posts
What stage is this lift?

·
Registered
599 Posts
i want one but kinda short on cash right now can u over stock again and have another sell like this at the beggining of the year lol

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
more like christmas :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
I have a few of these taking up space and I need them gone ASAP. These are going for below cost. I'm selling them for $1199 shipped in the 48 states. I only have a few and they will be going pretty quickly. Thanks..Greg 951 780-5331
Is this a performance or the basic? Is there a differance with Procomp?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
bunetha said:
Is this a performance or the basic? Is there a differance with Procomp?
see Greg's post (#3)........it's the 'basic', difference being the coilover that Procomp included with their performance kit (they call it stage 2).........Greg doesn't use it because he can't really vouch for it, he offers higher quality coilovers that are compatible with this kit

·
Registered
558 Posts
uhm..I am going to ask a stupid question but...here goes haha..WHen you say..Stage one....Stage Two...whats the deal on that. Stock kit vs Stock kit with Coil Overs vs kit, coils, 4 link...just curios dont bash me for being retarded.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
onelowmini said:
uhm..I am going to ask a stupid question but...here goes haha..WHen you say..Stage one....Stage Two...whats the deal on that. Stock kit vs Stock kit with Coil Overs vs kit, coils, 4 link...just curios dont bash me for being retarded.
Front End Parts:

The Stage One kit uses a 6" spacer ontop of the stock coilover on front vs. a new ProComp coilover on the Stage 2 kit

Rear End Parts:

The Stage One kit uses a 3" block and the ProComp ES3000 shocks vs. the same 3" block and ProComp MX6 Adjustable Rear Shocks.

·
Registered
145 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Our site really sucks, i know, and we are busting our tails to get the "new and improved" site going. At one time I was gonna sell both stage 1 and stage 2 (becasue there is a good profit margin in the stage 2 kit) but there have been so many issues with the coilovers that my conscience wont let me sell it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don't know how long it has been since you have heard any concerns with the coilovers but any problems that arose I believe were addressed. The main concern was always noise not ride quality. The Pro Comp Coilovers are a definent improvement on the factory ride. The noise that was being created by the lack of poly/rubber in the shock was the problem and once it was amplified by the coil itself I think it was a bit too much "race inspired" for some people. I know Pro Comp stood behind those coilovers and rebuilt the ones with problems. They also ofter custom type rebuilds for a pretty decent price if it comes down to it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
procomplifts said:
I don't know how long it has been since you have heard any concerns with the coilovers but any problems that arose I believe were addressed. The main concern was always noise not ride quality. The Pro Comp Coilovers are a definent improvement on the factory ride. The noise that was being created by the lack of poly/rubber in the shock was the problem and once it was amplified by the coil itself I think it was a bit too much "race inspired" for some people. I know Pro Comp stood behind those coilovers and rebuilt the ones with problems. They also ofter custom type rebuilds for a pretty decent price if it comes down to it.
All i have ever heard on these was problems and greg deals with Titan people day and out. Is there anyone running these that likes them, i have no personal experience, but I heard nothing good so far.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
procomplifts said:
you did rebuild them and own up to the FAILED internals. two of my friends with the procomp coilovers had to have them rebuilt twice! by the third time they just gave up and sold them at dirt cheap prices after they were rebuilt and they just ended up upgrading to a BETTER coilover.

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will say that I love the PC stage one kit and the service from PC has been great when I've needed it. We sell alot of these kits because they work well and come complete and are easy to install. I still have two of these kits left, anyone still interested?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Would there be any issue installing the Stage 1 kit with a VDC setup? My dealer told me it can't be done without disabling VDC. If it can be done and leave VDC intact I would be interested.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
TruWrecks said:
Would there be any issue installing the Stage 1 kit with a VDC setup? My dealer told me it can't be done without disabling VDC. If it can be done and leave VDC intact I would be interested.
your dealership like most dealerships need to pass the good stuff around, instead of hoarding all for themselves...:smoke:

talk to greg, give him a call, he'll set you straight. the procomp 6" lift is a well built lift!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.