Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adam's Water Repellent Super VRT

Adam's ALL NEW 'SUPER VRT' Dressing
How do you make the industries best trim and tire dressing even better? You eliminate its only weakness by making it water repellant! This amazing new product will amaze you each time you use it.

Thats right!! We've taken our extremely popular Vinyl, Rubber, and Tire dressing and eliminated the only complaint any of our customers ever had about it. Now instead of VRT washing away with the rain or coming off each time you clean your car it actually BEADS AND REPELS WATER!!

Advances in polymer technology allowed us to keep the same amazing water based, low gloss, formula and make it water proof. The special additive allows the product to stand up to multiple washings, hundreds of miles of rain driving, and it even reduces surface tensions so much that water will literally roll right off of your trim and tires.

Glass Sealant

Adam's NEW Glass Sealant
No one likes doing windows, but with our new Glass Sealant getting your windshield perfect will be so easy that it might just be your favorite part of cleaning your car!!

Our super concentrated Glass Sealant comes in a fine mist 4oz sprayer and makes all your windows super slick. By reducing surface tension it literally forces water to bead up and roll away, working so effectively that rain will simply blow off your glass at normal driving speeds without the use of your windshield wipers. Used in conjunction with our Glass Cleaner and Glass Towel your windows will stay cleaner for longer and look clearer than ever before. One bottle contains enough of our powerful sealant to treat all the glass on all your cars and you might even have enough left over to do your shower doors!

Get even more out of your sealant and upgrade to our kit which includes 16oz of our glass cleaner and a microfiber applicator!

Adam's 4 Pack of Applicators

Adam's 4 Pack of Applicators
This group has all the types of applicators you need to address the exterior of your vehicle. Polish, wax, and dress all with the comfort of our Hex Grip design.

If you love your car you probably spend a lot of time polishing, waxing, and dressing it to keep it looking its best. Why struggle and fight with inferior applicators?

Make the job easier, more comfortable, and faster with our premium Hex Grip applicators!

The ORANGE Hex Grip Applicator features the same aggressive foam that our machine polishing pads use, and is specifically designed for use with our Swirl & Haze Remover.

The BLUE Hex Grip Applicator features a fine foam, ideal for use with our Revive Hand Polish.

The YELLOW Hex Grip Applicator features our finest foam for waxing with our Buttery Wax, Machine Super Wax, or Americana Paste Wax.

The BLACK beveled face applicator gives you the most effective way to dress your tires with our VRT dressing.

With these awesome applicators you'll polish, wax, and dress your vehicle faster and more comfortably than ever before.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Sweet we def need to meet up soon

·
Registered
219 Posts
is ure shop like an actual shop where i can come in and check everything out? cause im like 5 min from torrance im in carson

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
There is no longer a shop. I sell out of my house. If you want to check out some stuff let me know and we can get together and I'll demo stuff for you.

hey Patrick are you planning on attending the BBQ meet in san diego once they set a date??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts