Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what i did today ok so i have the rockes to replace cab coeners and kick plates i hope next weekend to get the engine out fuel line out brake line out and start patching the body like the bed caps the gas tank opening and the spot where the heater core holes i have all the metal patches already made and next weekend get the whole frame in por 15

Attachments

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Good luck man! One of my fav older vehicles. But don't think I would ever buy one ha

·
Premium Member
75,678 Posts
nice project vehicle.... how bad is the rust? My grandfather had a 69 c-10 step side the rusted before i could get to it.

I did a 72 GMC C-15 about 10 years ago and turned it into a snow plow. Original motor/trans/rear and it was a dually. My old man ended up selling it after 1 season of snow.. I was bummed.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rust really isn't that bad its the rockers and the cab corners but I already have new rockers and cab corners

·
Registered
117 Posts
love the roll bar

·
Registered
422 Posts
I love that model chebby. What are you doing for an engine?

·
Registered
422 Posts
im building a 540 bbc
Pure win! That thing will be a beast.

That Cuda on your cousin's website is awesome. He does good work. Your truck is gonna be wicked.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes my cousin and I built that car the pics of the Guy sleeping in it our me we literally lived at the shop for two weeks to finish it for auction it ended up selling for like 110000 k

1 - 12 of 12 Posts