Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get my rear bumper color matched to my truck. But I don't want to let the perfect chrome finish to go to waste. Anyone with a scratched up chrome back up sensor equipped rear bumper want to swap with me? The catch is, YOU need to get the chrome stripped off your bumper. No dents in the steel as well, please! Hell, I'll even trade for a roll pan with sensor provisions.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dubbeditup said:
I suggest buying a rear bumper from an XE.
I would just as easy paint my bumper. An XE bumper would need the holes for the sensors drilled.

·
Registered
218 Posts
you can get a roll pan and easily drill the holes, the stillen one is made out of urethane, or you could go with a sheet metal one, then sell your bumper on ebay for probally the same you put into the roll pan all together

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kevdizzle said:
i have an XE bumper with rear sensor holes in it. it does have a small dent though and its just sitting on the side of my house.
The XE's had the option of the rear sonar????:huh:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Yellomantis said:
The XE's had the option of the rear sonar????:huh:
I have never seen 1...
Pro4x have painted bumpers & rear sensors...
We have a white one that we dealer traded for a Empolyee to buy with VPP.
White Pro4x Long Bed...

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tazstitan said:
I have never seen 1...
Pro4x have painted bumpers & rear sensors...
We have a white one that we dealer traded for a Empolyee to buy with VPP.
White Pro4x Long Bed...
You guys got any Red Alert pro4x's on the lot that are in need of a chrome rear bumper? :upsidedow

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone????????? I don't want to let the chrome go to waste!!!

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No one needs a chrome rear bumper with good chrome?

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The bumper will be available till the end of the CORR race season. Then the truck goes in for paint.

·
Registered
334 Posts
i got a 07 xe bumper that i will trade for you chrome bumper?? is it in good shape......mine dosent have holes but it brand new. i have the hitch step protecting it:gunz:

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nyc07_king.titan said:
i got a 07 xe bumper that i will trade for you chrome bumper?? is it in good shape......mine dosent have holes but it brand new. i have the hitch step protecting it:gunz:
Thanks man, but I would like one with the holes pre drilled. With my luck I'll screw up on the drilling.

·
Registered
261 Posts
fyi drilling holes in an ex bumber for the sensors is easy-even a caveman could do it, put 4 holes in mine in a few minutes. The hard part is lifting the titan under the drill press!:thedevil:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts