Nissan Titan Forum banner

New Rancho 4" lift never installed

3K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  TitanGuy09 
#1 · (Edited)
New rancho 4" lift never installed Decided not to lift my truck anyone interested in it??? I can ship if needed and it is just lift no shocks. Lowered to " please delete to many window shoppers on this forum no longer for sale"

#5 ·
I sent you a PM earlier, I'm in Texas as well DFW

#7 ·
do u need shocks with the lift or can u use stock ones? sorry new guy here lol

#8 ·
You will need new shocks and struts. Rancho does not sell their kit with a strut spacer, which "requires" you to buy their struts. The rear is also lifted 2", which is more than the stock shocks can handle.

#12 ·
How far exactly are you from McKinney? And what all exactly would you need to make this kit work?

#13 ·
This is a sick lookin lift for titans especially with 35's. free bump :)

#17 ·
would you take a partial trade? i am bout a hr from you..

#22 ·
You cannot.. Rancho leaves out the 5.5" spacer in order to force you to buy there shocks which are longer. You will need to either customize a steel spacer or get longer coilovers. Either way the total length needs to be 22" from top of the shock to the center bolt hole on the bottom or top of the customize spacer to the center of the bolt hole.

#29 ·
if you decide to sell it will you ship, and depends on price shipped i will buy it.. i can paypal... but would love to know if its all there for sure

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.