Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The TAP Auto Parts team was blown away at some of the new LED technology debuted at SEMA this year. All the major LED light manufacturers were displaying awesome new gear which included improved optics, stronger housings, curved LED light bars, smart controller technology and processor upgrades.

Check out some of the latest pieces from Arizona based Rigid Industries LED Lighting, now available at TAP Auto Parts.

First up on new offerings from Rigid Industries are their new patented optics including the HyperSpot long distance 5 degree beam.

All of these new optics have been worked into new editions of the E Series and SR Series LED Light Bars, called the E2 & SR2.

SR2 10" Combo Light - Specter Driving / HyperSpot Combo

E2 40" Combo Light - Specter Driving / HyperSpot Combo

The long awaited Q & Q2 Series LED lights make their debut. These extreme duty square lights are the perfect replacement for traditional HID spot lights. They are available in a variety of optic and lens options.

Following up on the success of the pre-packaged Rigid Industries Back Up Light Kits - Rigid has compiled the perfect solution for those who need rock lights, bed lights, under body puddle lights and fender-well work lights

The Rigid Industries A-Series Rock Light Kit comes in packs with 4 or 6 A series lights in a variety of colors, along with mounts, an extended wiring harness and fuse block for safe install.

COMING SOON from Rigid Industries is the new curved, RDS Series Radius Light Bars. This linear light bar is the legendary flagship E-Series light bar treated to a gentle arc, creating a curve in a 20”-54”extruded aluminum housing and packed full of Rigid Industries Spot LED technology to produce an astonishing custom look for any car, truck or offroad vehicle. The RDS-Series is the apex of form and function.

Available in 20, 30, 40, 50 & 54 inch sizes

RDS Light Bars on 2013 Baja 1000 Winner BJ Baldwin's Trophy Truck

All items will be available from TAP Auto Parts.
Questions, comments or concerns? Call us at 702.979.1577 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Wow, those Q and Q2 spot lights look insane! Can't wait to see em and the radius bars!

·
Premium Member
1,189 Posts
I want a curved one. I hope they come down in price soon

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I want one of these on my truck so I can mount it up and then turn it on 2-3 times and then never turn them on again!

Just like my current light bar I have. :lol: :rofl: :lol:
lol...so true. Its just for the cool factor I guess. I was running mine as a day light and then one day my friend passed me and call me up saying that he couldn't even look at my truck....lol He said it was like looking at the sun...lol I stopped running b/c I didn't want to cause someone an accident.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
lol...so true. Its just for the cool factor I guess. I was running mine as a day light and then one day my friend passed me and call me up saying that he couldn't even look at my truck....lol He said it was like looking at the sun...lol I stopped running b/c I didn't want to cause someone an accident.
Yup... My Kragen's are only 55w HiDs and when I turn on all four its retarded bright... Like... I refuse to turn them on when I'm driving down the road if I have a buddy riding with me in the T and they always ask for me to turn them on. But like you said, I don't want to cause an accident or my luck, it would be a cop. :teethmast

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Yup... My Kragen's are only 55w HiDs and when I turn on all four its retarded bright... Like... I refuse to turn them on when I'm driving down the road if I have a buddy riding with me in the T and they always ask for me to turn them on. But like you said, I don't want to cause an accident or my luck, it would be a cop. :teethmast
that would suck....I actually have passed a couple of cops when I was running them but I think they like them so much as the guy in them they didn't do anything and would just stare....lol I did point it down so it would hit the ground more but the problem was when I came over a hill and it would hit someone just rt.

·
Premium Member
20,115 Posts
I want a set of these that I could mount for a shop light:

The shop light I have now uses this type of bulb:

It causes brown outs in the neighborhood and gets incredibly hot.

·
Premium Member
1,189 Posts
I want one of these on my truck so I can mount it up and then turn it on 2-3 times and then never turn them on again!

Just hope you are not in front if me when I get mine put on while driving up 95 lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
2,866 Posts
At first I didn't like the roof bars but I can see a curved 40-50" in the future if they aren't insanely expensive and these q and q2s too...I use my 30" on the way on way home. I work nights so its a lonley ride....just a man and his thoughts.....and a ridiculously bright light bar.

Welcome to the dark side, we have cookies here.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
nice very nice... they are the leading guys in the show.. to bad they are so expensive...

I guess ill stay with the other brands...

·
Registered
783 Posts
do you have pictures of the light spread for the SR2 10" Combo Light? It might be what I'm looking for as an extra reverse light so I can see stuff with my backup camera at night

·
Premium Member
20,115 Posts
do you have pictures of the light spread for the SR2 10" Combo Light? It might be what I'm looking for as an extra reverse light so I can see stuff with my backup camera at night
I have two 10" RI LED bars mounted under my bumper, angled slightly out. They put out so much light that when I look in my backup camera large portions of the picture a completely drowned out in white. Mine are hybrids, spot/flood.

·
Registered
14,124 Posts
At first I didn't like the roof bars but I can see a curved 40-50" in the future if they aren't insanely expensive
HA! you wish. its rigid, and its a 50" CURVED bar.:eek::eek:

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ill take a curved one and maybe the rock lights depending on $$$...:)
I will work out something for you. Rocklights are available, curved LED bars are still a couple weeks out.

Its like the old boy scout motto, Be Prepared. You never know when the apocalypse will hit :bouncy:

I want a set of these that I could mount for a shop light:

The shop light I have now uses this type of bulb:

It causes brown outs in the neighborhood and gets incredibly hot.
lolol. These make great work lights, especially the diffused lens. We actually use some in Baja on the chase rig for that exact purpose. Two are mounted on a flag pole type deal that we erect on the back of the truck. We use a Rigid DC adapter to power them.

At first I didn't like the roof bars but I can see a curved 40-50" in the future if they aren't insanely expensive and these q and q2s too...I use my 30" on the way on way home. I work nights so its a lonley ride....just a man and his thoughts.....and a ridiculously bright light bar.

Welcome to the dark side, we have cookies here.
we will have to change your name to white it out running that much light :eveilgrin

nice very nice... they are the leading guys in the show.. to bad they are so expensive...

I guess ill stay with the other brands...
We plan to release a lot of new LED products next year with some less expensive options

Hope this helps. IMO that is going to be seriously bright for a backup light and may wash out the camera. The diffused lens may work better for that purpose.

I have two 10" RI LED bars mounted under my bumper, angled slightly out. They put out so much light that when I look in my backup camera large portions of the picture a completely drowned out in white. Mine are hybrids, spot/flood.
:king::king: Super bright

HA! you wish. its rigid, and its a 50" CURVED bar.:eek::eek:
Baja Designs and VisionX have come out with curved bars too, and if you think Rigid is pricey, wait to you see what American made, copper board, modular lens, 5w LED bars are priced at. :eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
783 Posts
Hope this helps. IMO that is going to be seriously bright for a backup light and may wash out the camera. The diffused lens may work better for that purpose.

So would you recommend the SR or SR2? And 6" or 10"?
I'm planning on mounting it under the rear bumper, since I don't have a hitch.

·
Premium Member
20,115 Posts
So would you recommend the SR or SR2? And 6" or 10"?
I'm planning on mounting it under the rear bumper, since I don't have a hitch.
Get a cradle too. I started with 6" but didn't realize I had spot. So I switched to 10" hybrid. I should probably have gone with something more diffused. I mainly wanted it so that when I was backing into a spot in the (poorly lit) parking garage I could see the lines and the wall.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts