Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a set of 295/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers mounted to my bedlined 17" OR rims. I think it looks great.........Let me know what you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
Looks good. those off road 17's look best bedlined.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Looks hella good dude! I got a set of those 17's in the garage that I want to bedliner and mount some a/t tires on for the summer time. Did they chip/scratch the bedliner at all when they mounted the tires? I want to bedliner mine, but I'm thinking mabye having them powdercoated just for durability.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, They are actually like 33.3 in height, not a full 34. No, not a chip at all. I sprayed 3-4 coats on the back and 4-5 coats on the front with about 1/2 an hour between each. I then let them sit for a couple of weeks to fully cure before having the tires mounted. Should be a very durable coating.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Nice...!!! But for some reason they don't look like 34" tires. Probably because of the all black wheels.
You are thinking 295/70/18, that is a 34", 295/70/17 is a 33".

·
Registered
126 Posts
looks real good, i love those OR wheels i wish they made em in 18's.. im gonna bedline my pro4x wheels as soon as it gets a little more warm down here..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks badass! Wish my truck came with the OR wheels rather than the steel wheels.. I like the black rims with a little chrome.

What kind of lift do you have?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks awesome!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks real good I just put the stockers back on with the Nitto's 285/75 R18

1 - 14 of 14 Posts