Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got my new wheels, :rockon I have a 2005 CC SE 4x2. I had the stock 18in rims with the GY 265 70 18s and installed 18x9 Helo Maxx6 (+18 offset) with Nitto Grapplers 325 60 18, I also installed a Readylift 2" leveling kit. Everything fits real good with a slight rub on the inner back portion of the wheel well, which is just plastic and only on full turns. What do you guys think? Here are b4 and after shots.:smoke:

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Much nicer!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nicccccccce!

·
Super Moderator
160,796 Posts
Very nice combo there MVT! Just a heads up though: :futwice: doesn't mean two thumbs up. It means here's the finger twice! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
man those are horrid.. hows this.. to save you from any bashing ill swap my stocks with you for those... yeah i know good offer.. you can thank me later.. haha jk very clean bro

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Spiffy!......

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for little bit of information Carbeaux, wouldn't want to post that and someone get the wrong impression!:blush:

And thanks for the comments guys!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
looks good... Maybe I'll see u around Mo Val one day I live by RCC

·
Registered
15 Posts
Those rims are sweet. IM looking for something of that sort for my truck. Hey did you block up the back or did you just lift the front 2". If i lifted my front 2 1/2 would it rub at all? Would that half an inch make a difference if i used the same size tires as you?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rgtitan said:
Those rims are sweet. IM looking for something of that sort for my truck. Hey did you block up the back or did you just lift the front 2". If i lifted my front 2 1/2 would it rub at all? Would that half an inch make a difference if i used the same size tires as you?
The rear is stock, all I did was the 2" leveling kit, so I don't think you would have any problems. :rockon

·
Registered
74 Posts
where did you get this package from. I have been looking at something similar, same wheels but with bfg at ta ko 285/65/18. The best price i can get is 2k does that sound about right

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
juganaut said:
where did you get this package from. I have been looking at something similar, same wheels but with bfg at ta ko 285/65/18. The best price i can get is 2k does that sound about right
I had a friend that hooked me up, he runs a shop out in Valencia, CA, I got everything at cost, no taxes, but I was looking at more than 2K just for the rims and tires if I didn't go through him! :clap:

·
Registered
218 Posts
watch the rubbing, i had the same deal with a leveling kit and it was jus rubbing the plastic slighty till one day the plastic ripped and caught the tire and put a hole in my fender liner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts