Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK the time is near when my lift will be going on and considering new rims.

My choices are:
option 1 my current rockstars (save money)
option 2 Fuel octanes
option 3 the newest XD Misfits.

rim option j.jpg

·
Registered
777 Posts
Option #3 would be my choice since nobody else has them yet.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I just ordered my Misfits :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
misfits x10

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
just my opinion but im not feelin the misfits, not even a little bit. octance if you're able to get the deep lip which only comes in 22x14. they do have 20x12 which they say are deep, but they aren't. if you were to get octanes i wouldn't get no smaller than 20x12.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Keep running the rockstars man, they look good, plus you already have them. I would keep rocking them for sure, plus you can put that money toward another mod.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Option #3 would be my choice since nobody else has them yet.
Well looks like bcini will have them now. Thanks for the feedback.

I just ordered my Misfits :)
what size did you go with? offset? BS? How much OTD? What tires will you be running with them? Pics when you get them on.

misfits x10
thanks for the feedback.

just my opinion but im not feelin the misfits, not even a little bit. octance if you're able to get the deep lip which only comes in 22x14. they do have 20x12 which they say are deep, but they aren't. if you were to get octanes i wouldn't get no smaller than 20x12.
You know I originally wanted octanes in a 22" but like you said, they only come in a 14. I wish they made a 22x10 it would be a done deal. would you not even do they misfits in a 22"? I was thinking that would not make the spokes look so congested in there. Thanks Eddie. So would you just keep the Rockstars if you were me?

Keep running the rockstars man, they look good, plus you already have them. I would keep rocking them for sure, plus you can put that money toward another mod.
Thanks for the feedback. Ya, I know everyone says that everyone has them but they are a clean looking rim and it would save some money.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
i would go with the misfits

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would go with the misfits
So this morning I saw a jeep for sale at a dodge dealership and what do you know....it had some misfits on it. I have to be honest here, after looking at them in person next to my Rockstars, they ldidn't look as good as I thought. Like it had to much going on in there...lol The rockstars seem to have cleaner lines. If I could see them in a 22" that might change my mind. Thanks for the feedback.
jeep with misfits.jpg

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
ya rbt they look way too busy for me...i like the mosters or the rockstars...i know everyone has them but they are the cleanest looking for a lifted truck...if ur truck was leveled or lowered the octanes, but again u already have the rockstars so keep rockin em

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya rbt they look way too busy for me...i like the mosters or the rockstars...i know everyone has them but they are the cleanest looking for a lifted truck...if ur truck was leveled or lowered the octanes, but again u already have the rockstars so keep rockin em
Ya, I liked the monsters, rockstars, and hoss rims. I seen these black center caps on the hoss's that looked nice. Thanks for the feedback.

blk center cap on hoss rims.jpg

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
like u said these many spoked rims prol look good when there huge such as a 22 or like eddie said if u can get a pretty good sized lip on them....but there too busy for me....and they look like every other companies rims...thats another reason the rockstars are great they dont look like anything else

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good point about the design of them. Are you still rolling on your smaller tires? If so when will you swap back?

·
Registered
766 Posts
I'd do the octanes..

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i sold the lift back to randy (williamseng1) he baught my whole setup...im back to stock...gonna get some warranty work done i have a bad shock up front and hub both on the passengers side...also talking to the stealership might trade it in for a new 2011...havent decided on what im doing just yet...i wanna take the money i get from my lift and buy a new one...but im gonna get t bars and coilovers and do it right the first time

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd do the octanes..
THanks for the feedback.

i sold the lift back to randy (williamseng1) he baught my whole setup...im back to stock...gonna get some warranty work done i have a bad shock up front and hub both on the passengers side...also talking to the stealership might trade it in for a new 2011...havent decided on what im doing just yet...i wanna take the money i get from my lift and buy a new one...but im gonna get t bars and coilovers and do it right the first time
I was beginning to think you regreted the lift. Was it a Rancho shock? Your 2010 is loaded, rt if not I definately would upgrade to a 2011? Ya, Im about to get the procomp stage 2 with saw's or radflo's so i won't have a spacer and I already have prg's cst endlinks. Should I be getting T bars?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
ya rancho stock shock...they would have never warrantied it with the lift on...well remember when i was complaining about the clunking...i thought it was the hub and was ready to just buy one and do it myself cause i love the look of the lift...the guy who sold me the lift wanted it back and was willing to buy it back for what i paid for it...plus my deavers plus my bilstein 5125 and one of my spacers from my leveling kit. cant beat that...and he helped take it off haha took only 4 hrs..thats pretty quick....

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
talk to cnalink (diesel titan) n-fab t bars....or go with prg doesnt matter which ones cause they both behave the same

1 - 18 of 18 Posts