Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New rims! Need tire reccomendation for 17x10

Found some 17x10, Pro Comp 7089's on craigslist from another T owner. Whole set for $110! Score. Anyone wanna buy what I have now? I have them on craigslist for $1350.

Ok, so I didn't even think twice about the rims being 10" wide. What tires can I fit on these, that are under 35"? As close to 33" as possible...

Attachments

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know right? The guy had a pretty sick lifted blue on black/polished rims... Actually reminded me of your truck when it was blue. They came with TPMS sensors too

·
Registered
558 Posts
you could probably fit 315/70/17 its 34.36 H x 12.4 W...this size has a minimal rim width of 8.5 to a max of 10. if you want smaller look at 285-70-17 its 32.7 H x 11.22 wide. this size should be about the same on rim width so those look like your tire sizes and they lots to choose from on Home - Discount Tire Direct but id hit up discounttire on the forum and he could help you out with sizes better than i.

·
Registered
501 Posts
heck of a deal, im looking for a deal liek that right now

·
Registered
41 Posts
Those are sick, pretty much exactly what I'm looking for as well! I have the same problem with sizes, I have no idea how big of tires I can stuff under the truck, or what size tires I can fit on what rims sometimes ha ha

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well guys, turns out i'm a dumba$$. They're 9" wide, 10" from lip to lip. My bad lol.

Btw I sold the sensors for 85$, so I effectively paid 25 for all four... 6.25 a rim... whatta deal!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts