Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my custom side lettering the other day, spent a couple hours de-badging and cleaning up, then stuck 'em on!

I did this with the full intention of throwing a drive-thru worker...I just pulled through a local Burger King, and the dude running the window says 'Now what kind of truck is THAT? - That's bada$$!'

;)

Psychlone

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm going to get one that say's " MY TRUCK ". That's a pretty sweet badge psyclone . Reminds me of the " TYPHOON ".

·
Registered
292 Posts
That looks really good. You did a great job laying it out.

Make sure to keep a count of the number of people who say, "Hey, they spelled cyclone wrong on your truck."

·
Premium Member
92,253 Posts
That's pretty cool! I can just imagine the looks on people's faces... "When did Nissan make a PSYCHLONE pickup truck?" :rofl:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!
I owe 'T' for the inside on YourEmblem.com for the lettering!
(Thanks T!!!)

Now when people see my truck (it's actually been a few times I've been asked now...) - they always say "Now who makes that? - That's really sharp!" - Or something of the likes. (there's not a "Nissan" or "Titan" anywhere on the truck - completely debadged - some of you may remember me putting on a modified Harley Davidson Gas Cap where the rear burger was, and a Harley Davidson Derby Cover for the front burger - no sign that it's a Nissan Titan at all - hence the hilarity when someone asks me what the H3LL it is! ;)
Now that the outside says Psychlone and the sub box that Tech made me says Psychlone, I'm supposing my truck is officially a Male, and HIS name is PSYCHLONE!

·
Registered
691 Posts
i has a Chevy Luv about 15 years ago and i put a badge on it saying "Python"
it was because i had several pythons

and i actually got a few morons telling my "yeah i have seen others like that"
and "yeah they stoped making them because they came out with the Chevy Typhoon
and GMC Cyclone"
or "wasnt that the one that the Typhoon is based on?"

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I like that, original and tastefully executed, well done.
:cheers:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YourEmblem.com

They only come in one size/style.

I originally asked them if they would be interested in supporting a Group Buy and they said that if they could receive enough orders that they would indeed extend a decent discount (seems like 20%?) - I sent a pm to the mods here, but I doubt it'll come to fruition for you guys because YourEmblem isn't a site sponsor. (sorry, I tried!)

Psychlone

1 - 10 of 10 Posts