Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some snow tonight and decided to snap some pics - check it!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah - just 2500 miles on her...

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
crash0330 said:
Man am jealous, mines an 04 with 43K.
I bet it's PAID OFF though... I cry when I have to write that check every month. It only lasts until I jump back in her though.

·
Registered
168 Posts
anmut said:
I bet it's PAID OFF though... I cry when I have to write that check every month. It only lasts until I jump back in her though.
I wish it was, actually I got it used I still have to write checks and cry for 12 more months.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
crash0330 said:
Man am jealous, mines an 04 with 43K.

mine's an 06 with 52k miles on it, and i'm paying it off next month, can't wait...:banasex0r :banasex0r :banasex0r

now back to our normally scheduled thread....nice pics man, i wish we got snow here...

·
Super Moderator
37,238 Posts
anmut said:
Got some snow tonight and decided to snap some pics - check it!
Nice pic, however, it is becoming increasingly apparent that our members either are unaware that there are rules governing signature photo sizes or are choosing to ignore said rules. I prefer to believe the former so as a reminder to those who have oversize sig pics or those who are considering one, please remember that sig photos are to be limited to 300 X 200. The sig rules are found here:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/327120-post1.html

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oops - sorry I'll bring it down.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Haha, "anticipated cooperation"

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
37L1 said:
Nice pic, however, it is becoming increasingly apparent that our members either are unaware that there are rules governing signature photo sizes or are choosing to ignore said rules. I prefer to believe the former so as a reminder to those who have oversize sig pics or those who are considering one, please remember that sig photos are to be limited to 300 X 200. The sig rules are found here:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/327120-post1.html

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Sized as per the rules.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts