Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading the hundreds and hundreds of posts (yes I read them all), regarding the Banks system I decided to go another way with my exhaust. I went to the local performance shop and asked the guy for a 70 series flowmaster, he told me that they dont make a stainless muffler. He suggested another muffler that was basically the same as a Flowmaster but it was stainless, I have the box in the truck, I think the brand is Impo?. He installed it today, man what a difference. I have already installed the K&N FIPK, and that coupled with the new high flow muffler, this truck sounds f'n awesome. I feel like a teenager again. I was getting attention before because there are so few Titans up here, but now the truck is yelling out for it. It has a real low grumble, and is actually fairly quite on the highway at 110km....oh sorry...65-70mph. I will try and figure out how to post some sound clips so you guys can hear it; its too cool. I am going to a chrome plater sometime in the next week, and he is going to chrome the stock tip. I really like the way it looks and its position, so I didnt want to change it, so I figured I would just get it chromed to have a nice finished look. The way I see it, I now havent sacrificed any of the low end torque and still get the incredible rumble of a custom exhaust, not to mention the stock muffler weights about 50-60lbs, and the one I put on weighs about 10lbs. Sorry for the babbling, Im just a little giddy with the sound of the truck.

gb

1 - 2 of 2 Posts