Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a set of step rails at the dealer last night. They had a dinner/class for all of the recent Nissan Buyers. They then offered us 20% all accessories for one night.
So I picked up the $400 step rails for $320. They were easy to install even for me with two left thumbs. The only problem was that it was hot out there under the truck. It must be 90 degrees or better here today!!!
They look great and now the wife and grandkids can get in the truck muck easier.
:) :) :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Good for you!

You must have a great dealer - nice touch for new owners.

I put step rails on mine too - for my wife to climb in, but have discovered a much better use for them. I stand on them to wash the roof, windshield, and rear glass. The grooves along the edge of the roof are a perfect place to hold on with one hand while washing (and drying) with the other. While waiting for my Titan I bought a long folding step for the purpose but have never used it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
King you are right there are parts of the roof I was unable to reach to wash. That is exactally what I had in mind when I considered purchasing them. I can now reach all areas of the roof.
:) :) :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts