Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually paid someone to do it because I couldn't wait till spring and our tiny one car garage doesn't fit the Titan. Now that sucks!!! But the results paid off!!! I had installed Bilstein HD's up front, and Icon shocks in the rear. New shackles in the back due to concern from reading the other threads on TT. I didn't realize the bedside toolbox had to come off to get shackle bolts out. No biggy. I ended up using 08+ Nissan shackles---the welds are much more significant on them!! Then the front was lifted with a PRG 2" lift kit. Before starting the project, the rear sat 2.5" higher than the front. Greg at PRG told me to measure that because no 2 Titans are the same. Thanks Greg @ PRG! I still wanted a little rake, so I used a 2" level kit and couldn't be happier. The Titan looks soooooo much better, I couldn't be happier.

Here's the bummer part. We are going through rain/sleet/snow storm right now. I had to drive it home 20mph and park it due to all the crazies out and bad weather. I'm just a 2wd and I have original bald tires, so it will be sitting for a few days till things clear up. Crap!

dave

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I finally got some driving in with the T, and I love it! It looks great, rides great! I highly recommend this set up to anyone!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts