Nissan Titan Forum banner

New Stuff for Truck w/pics

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  USINGTHEJOHN 
#1 ·
Got a few new things for my truck. First, I bought an Engel Combi fridge/freezer for camping and off roading. Beast is heavy and takes up quite a lot of the bed. I didn't want to have to crawl up there each time I need to get in it, so I built the slide out tray you see. It rides on ball bearing slides rated to 500 lbs., so it is easy to get stuff in and out of the bed.

Because this thing will run all night while camping I didn't want to risk killing my battery. So for this reason and due to the winch and 900 watts of offroad lights, I installed a second battery in the bed. You can just see it up under the Retrax canister in the last pic.

Finally, I bought some American Racing 6085 chrome, 17X9 rims from Foytix here on Titan Talk forum. He gave me a good deal on them and I had them installed today. They look good though there is a little rubbing. I'll be doing the pinch weld mod this weekend I guess.

In any event, I hope you enjoy the pics.

Regards,

John

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks. I installed them awhile back. Next is a CB radio for use when off roading. I'm putting in a quick release base up on the roof rack as I'll only use the radio when off road and don't want the big antennae sticking up there all the time.

My wife already says the truck looks red neck enough.... :)

Regards,

John

#9 ·
With all the cool sh!t you're putting on your rig, the only reason you have to leave the garage is to take a piss... Nice job man!

#10 ·
"Deliver cold beer to stranded campers".

Good one, but there's no way I'm parting with my cold beer, stranded campers or not. I might be convinced to tow them out, but no way do they get my beer!!!

Some things are just too much to ask....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.