Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a sampling of a few of the products we have available now, but that aren't on our website. Please call for more info on these items.
First is our new upper a-arm. These are chromoly and use FK and Auroa heims and uniballs. The inner spacers are stainless. We will preassembly and adjust them so you can just bolt them in when they arrive. No grinding or fit issues at all. They are designed to be able to compensate for any permanent frame deflection from hard driving with the inner heim adjustment also. They are powedercoated gloss black and will sell for $599 shipped.

Next we have the new Bilstein Titan replacement shocks. We will be selling the shocks for $89ea free shipping. But you can find better pricing from internet based companies. What we do offer is to assembly them for you for a fee and charge a core fee on your old struts (for the springs). This will allow you to replace your factory strut assembly in about 15 minutes vs breaking down the strut with a spring compressor and reassembling them. Price for the assembled Bilsteins is $119 (free shipping) and a $25 core charge to be returned to you upon us receiving your old shocks. we have these assembled and ready to ship.

Finally we have a new Sway-a-way coilover for the bracket-lifted trucks (CST, Fabtech, Procomp, Rancho). These will replace the coilovers on your stage 2 kit or the stock strut and the big coilspacer on lifted trucks. These run our own valving and are offered in a 2 or 4wd spring configuration. We will also offer a red or black Eibach spring. Pricing on these is $999 pr, free shipping.

I will have pics of these products on trucks in the next day or so.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
damn Greg you're up early! 7am here when you posted must mean 4am there?
The Bilsteins look sweet, how do they compare to the Donahue coilovers?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Very Cool stuff Greg. I love the strut exchange idea...

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I have been needing a new heimed arm since I need more camber adjustment.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Greg,

As for these new UCAs, are they a PRG design or who manufactures them? Also, what is your opinion in comparison to the TCs or the Camburgs? Would you recommend these over the other two in a Performance package with SAWs?

Im getting close to pulling the trigger on the nicest performance setup you can give me without going to the mid travel kit or a bracket lift.

·
Registered
261 Posts
how about a drop kit with new shocks? would like to get everything I need from one source..

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
hitecredneck said:
how about a drop kit with new shocks? would like to get everything I need from one source..
He did that a year or more ago.

·
Registered
261 Posts
great, details please....

·
Registered
883 Posts
Wow nice stuff Greg! Are the SAWs top mount like the non-lifted truck SAWs? It doesn't look like it but not used to seeing them not on a truck I guess. If not you wouldn't have to run an aftermarket UCA w/ them correct?

Also is it a 2.5" OD shock? How do they compare to the lifted truck Radflos?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Chris93Si said:
Wow nice stuff Greg! Are the SAWs top mount like the non-lifted truck SAWs? It doesn't look like it but not used to seeing them not on a truck I guess. If not you wouldn't have to run an aftermarket UCA w/ them correct?

Also is it a 2.5" OD shock? How do they compare to the lifted truck Radflos?
Its a 2.5 and it mounts can up with a hat in the bucket.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
geometry/angles on the UCAs are outstanding Greg! I left you a msg, glad they're finally ready, hope to get 'em installed in a week or two! You're gonna have to find a PRG logo to put on them..............

·
Registered
20 Posts
nice blistein's...hmm I have a b-day coming up this month those and the 2" front lifts would be awesome!

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Let's see if I can answer everything in one post.

<<<As for these new UCAs, are they a PRG design or who manufactures them? Also, what is your opinion in comparison to the TCs or the Camburgs? Would you recommend these over the other two in a Performance package with SAWs?>>>

These are welded by a local shop to my specs. All the machined parts (except the uniabll cups) are made by us at our facility. These are meant to fill a small void in the market and offer the utmost in performance and adjustablity. Both Total Chaos and Camburg make great products, but are of their own design. After working on these truck for some time now, I designed these to address all the issues I had.

<<<how about a drop kit with new shocks? would like to get everything I need from one source.>>>

We offer a 2.0 Radflo with custom springs for a bit lower front stance and the rear Deaver lowered spring for the rear. Combine with a DRE rear shock and our adjustable front upper a-arm. Throw in some Stillen Brakes and a tru-trak and possibly a rear sway bar, you'll be set. This is the same set-up that I took to Willow Springs and suprised a few club racers (I wasnt driving though). Not inexpensive by any means, especially as far as the lowering scene goes, but very high-end parts that work well together.

<<<Thats my question also. How do the SAW s compare to the rad flos? >>>

They are both high-end race shocks, so quality is first rate on either. As for ride, the SAW are a tad firmer, but are valved for more agressive hits too. We are running the same custom valving that is in our replacement SAW which has been a very good set-up. The upper mounts are designed to be modular to adjust for different lift combos. So it mounts under the coilbucket (like stock) not on top like the replacement c/o.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Hey Greg, thats pretty cool!
Why did you pick the standard bilsteins over the chrome version like you sell for the rear? Would you possibly do a package deal of new complete fronts and rear shocks too?
What kind of ride quality could I expect from this setup versus my off road with the 2" spacer?

·
Registered
292 Posts
jasonmotox said:
damn Greg you're up early! 7am here when you posted must mean 4am there?
The Bilsteins look sweet, how do they compare to the Donahue coilovers?
Seriously. I called him at 4:30 AM yesterday expecting to leave a message. I was caught off guard when he actually answered.

I am anxiously awaiting my mini lift!

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
t22a80 said:
Hey Greg, thats pretty cool!
Why did you pick the standard bilsteins over the chrome version like you sell for the rear? Would you possibly do a package deal of new complete fronts and rear shocks too?
What kind of ride quality could I expect from this setup versus my off road with the 2" spacer?
There is no zinc (chrome) version of these front shocks. These are Bilstein 5100 series shocks, the zinc plated are thier 5125 series. As of right now we are not offering the 5100 (yellow and blue) rear shocks as the DRE are only a few dollars more and offer a great ride (the best under-$100 pr shock anyway). What I will do is work on a package of the front Bilstein, rear DRE shocks. Ride quality will be far better with these than with either the Rancho or Tokico (non-offroad) struts.

·
Registered
261 Posts
greg, pm sent

1 - 20 of 65 Posts