Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I order a buncha stuff from Greg last week and it's starting to show up... I got 4 boxes today. Box one had my 4" spindles, Belstiens, and the Braided brake lines. Box two had my 2.5" deaver mini pack. Box 3 had my airlift air bags. And box 4 has my Stillen Big Brake Kit...

Now I have got to tell you I had not clue what 14"s of rotor was gonna look or feel like but [email protected]! These suckers are huge!!!

Still waiting for my Radflo Coilovers, CST drop down kit, and the 2" Fabtech blocks and U bolts...

I've got the classic "cell phone in the picture" to show how large this is...

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AgTitan06 said:
Sweet!!

Make sure you raise your rear brake lines (they are on the driver side rear axle). I was told that Greg includes a bracket to raise them, but I guess he forgot to include it in my kit. We had to make our own bracket to raise the the lines up about an inch or two so they have enough slack in the line.

Hmmm... can I maybe get some pics of this bracket you speak of =) Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Man that's alot of coin at once ...

·
Premium Member
92,287 Posts
Those big brake rotors are nice! Get some stop runs before you install them. Inquiring minds need to know! Good job!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blackbeauty said:
Those big brake rotors are nice! Get some stop runs before you install them. Inquiring minds need to know! Good job!
Stop runs? Well here is what I have installed so far... I couldn't resist Installing last weekend even tho I have to tear it all apart again this weekend b/c my c/o's and blocks come in today... Here some pics to keep you guys happy! =)

Oh and the new tires go on Saturday so... Look for some more pics the beginning of next week...

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and some more....

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and then some more...

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how about some more...

notice I have 22" wheels and how big they still look... I've very please.... Look how little clearance I have between the wheels and the calipper.

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ProjectTitan007 said:
Man that's alot of coin at once ...
Shoot you ain't kidding... thank God for the quarterly bonus I wasn't expecting...

·
Registered
514 Posts
That's awsome . I don't think my wife would be cool with me just buying a bunch of stuff for my truck though. I have to make it sound like I really need it . I say I don't need food I need Rims and Tires , or an in-dash DVD. She says "your a dumbass". Gotta love her ..

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ProjectTitan007 said:
That's awsome . I don't think my wife would be cool with me just buying a bunch of stuff for my truck though. I have to make it sound like I really need it . I say I don't need food I need Rims and Tires , or an in-dash DVD. She says "your a dumbass". Gotta love her ..
Yea I hear that... I've been in a relationship for about 2 yrs now and I'll soon be pop'n the question... I just figured I better get everything done to my truck before hand =)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts