Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Looks nice... wonder how is sounds and how it is put together... I'd like to see some assembly pictures as well...

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
SD_Titan said:
jtflener over on CT builds them... Here is the Thread http://www.club titan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33553
If you guys really want to know the deal on this box. Call them and ask some questions, A buddy of mine works at the other shop in the town they are in and they claim those are solo x 8s.

It is a nice design though. they are new shop in a town that has never had but one car audio shop. Very small town. I honestly do not know anything about them other than the solo x thing which i found pretty comical.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
2,981 Posts
The origanal poster is who is selling these I asume. What is SS and why would we want that on our enclosures?

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do not build or sell sub boxes. I have no idea who these people are. I found this box on e-bay searching for titan parts.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
titanss said:
I do not build or sell sub boxes. I have no idea who these people are. I found this box on e-bay searching for titan parts.
I think they are assuming that because of the ss in your name and the ss on the box. It does say you are from la and these guys are from ga .. But we have had people pull some of that before. Thse guys like 30 minutes from me and i know their competition very well. no shop has ever lasted in this town over 6 months. There just is not enough business to support 2 shops and Seagraves has been in the town for years and has very deep pockets.

They both seem to carry kicker and both can not be authorized .

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not a fan of the old Sig two step, i have never visited georgia and have no plans to in the near future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts