Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anything been posted on this yet? i know everyone is all excited about the diesel but it would be nice to see what they do to the gas model as well.

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
I think the assumptions was the vk56de or what ever it is the other version if our engine that's putting out like 400+/400+ hp/tq numbers. The one in the patrol?

·
Registered
131 Posts
That would be the vk56vd, 400-420hp. They must use this engine or something similar to one up the competition. Not using it would be a mistake. If they dont use it they will lose market share to the big 3 and Toyota.

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The VK56VD has impressive numbers. I know what ever they use it better raise the MPG to compete. I'm not complaining about my MPG just making a statement of fact. At least on paper they need to have claims like the others. And without a gas model the Titan will surely die at some point with the sales the way they are. They need to make sure the gas model has good towing numbers as well.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
If they dont use it they will lose market share to the big 3 and Toyota.
Loosing market share of the non-existent market share that Nissan currently has??? LOL

·
Registered
131 Posts
Loosing market share of the non-existent market share that Nissan currently has??? LOL
Thats the whole idea behind bringing a new truck to market, to capture what the other manufactures have. If Nissan wasnt interested in doing that they'd just continue to build the current model.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts