Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few sets of new take-off QX wheels. They are mounted balanced with pressure sensors. I can ship the sets anywhere in the USA or I am located in Lisle, Illinois for pick-up.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
What kind of tires ??

·
Registered
220 Posts
how much for shipping... got any pics??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can take some pictures if you would like. They are new wheels and tires the only thing that will be different is there is some tire shine on them. I do not have an exact shipping price but I think it will be around $150.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
PM sent I'm interested

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
They are chrome. He has a great deal there!! Wheels and tires are already mounted, balanced, and have TPMS sensors. The wheels and tires are brand new takeoffs. Add up the individual prices, $326 for the wheels each, $130 for each tire, TPMS sensors at $70 each, then mounting and balancing. Thats in the range of $2150 for the four. He will charge sales tax for Illinois residents. $500 is a steal for the set.

I almost bought a set today, but after discussing it with my wife, I had to decline his offer. I had a choice, either sleep with the new wheels in the garage or in the house with her....lol.

·
Registered
52 Posts
What can be done about the Infiniti cap? Will some Nissan type fit it or can you get a plain one with no Infiniti logo?

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
eatmorchikin said:
What can be done about the Infiniti cap? Will some Nissan type fit it or can you get a plain one with no Infiniti logo?
I read somewhere that an Ebay seller had some plain covers a while back. I have no idea if this is the case today. The Infiniti logo wouldn't bother me, both are from the same parent company. Now if it was a Ford cover, that would be a problem.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
sudden urge said:
I almost bought a set today, but after discussing it with my wife, I had to decline his offer. I had a choice, either sleep with the new wheels in the garage or in the house with her....lol.
ha ha I've been there,gotta tell you sleeping in the garage is not that bad after awhile!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm def in the market for some tires & rims but would really like to see what I'm buying. I know they are stock rims, however, can someone point me to a picture please or post here?

Also, what about the center cap as someone has mentioned? What would I do about that?

I'm assuming they will work fine on my Titan? I have 18's now and just looking for some new shoes for it.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
those rims are sooo ugly (sorry for jacking ur thread) but i would have taken them off my car as well when i got em. im sorry but i think all factory chrome looks cheap...

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Blown284 said:
I'm def in the market for some tires & rims but would really like to see what I'm buying. I know they are stock rims, however, can someone point me to a picture please or post here?

Also, what about the center cap as someone has mentioned? What would I do about that?

I'm assuming they will work fine on my Titan? I have 18's now and just looking for some new shoes for it.

Thanks in advance.

I found this pic, with the Infiniti wheels, from member mysecondnissan:

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
those rims are sooo ugly (sorry for jacking ur thread) but i would have taken them off my car as well when i got em. im sorry but i think all factory chrome looks cheap...
Sorry the eye surgery didnt work, better luck next time. I have the wheels on my Titan and get lots of compliments. I took the wheels to the local tire shop and traded the contis off for a new set of revos.

·
Registered
190 Posts
259 TITAN said:
Sorry the eye surgery didnt work, better luck next time. I have the wheels on my Titan and get lots of compliments. I took the wheels to the local tire shop and traded the contis off for a new set of revos.
Do you have any good, big, clear pics we can see cuz the avatar pic is pretty hard to make out? I really want some chrome wheels for my truck but can't decide between the TEXAS Titan rims or the QX56 rims.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts