Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it in... sux I still dont have my truck back from the dealer wrecking it but hopefully soon... I wanna hear these suckers see if Tech was tellin the truth on the way theyll sound :)

Well here are some pics... I just got it in and took some pics with my phone...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Nice box Pi3! But if I were you, I wouldn't trust anything tech12volt has to say about the sound quality of those things..... I'll bet they sound better than he told you!!! He does good work! Keep us informed!!! And take pics of your install.... Just don't forget to vacuum your truck prior to pics or you'll hear about it! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Some of you may notice that the botom of the box is not completely carpeted. Every box i build is like this if its up firing. Reason ? because it creates an edge and keeps the box from sliding and works perfectly. And you never see the bottom.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Looks good should sound alot better than what you had before.

You need to get your truck back man damN!

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Justintoxicated said:
Looks good should sound alot better than what you had before.

You need to get your truck back man damN!
shoot, I know... it sucks... I called a lawyer today. She should be gettin back to me in the AM tomorrow... I called the dealership today and they still hadnt gotten inthe bumper or ordered my tips... I would think theyd have me as a priority...

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
^wtf Is That?

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
tech12volt said:
Some of you may notice that the botom of the box is not completely carpeted. Every box i build is like this if its up firing. Reason ? because it creates an edge and keeps the box from sliding and works perfectly. And you never see the bottom.
This is how installers do things. There is NO reason to carpet the underneath of a box and it is not cost effective to do so. You will end up wasting material and spend extra 30 minutes covering the box. James uses one of the best carpeting techniques there is and it is not easy to do. Truethfully, I ordered my first enclosure just to test his quality of work.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Nice!! I got the same set up. P2's, they sound awesome. Tech is the man.

pi3yeargrad said:
I got it in... sux I still dont have my truck back from the dealer wrecking it but hopefully soon... I wanna hear these suckers see if Tech was tellin the truth on the way theyll sound :)

Well here are some pics... I just got it in and took some pics with my phone...

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Where is the Amp mounted? I'll be ordering one soon. Nice work.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
budhound said:
Where is the Amp mounted? I'll be ordering one soon. Nice work.

I got my sub amp under the drivers seat and the component amp under the pass. seat

Demondw3 said:
I am with you I actually started to read it then realized I haven't had anything to drink and that it really was some sort of crazy rambling. :confused:

If your talkin bout what I was typing it was cuz the dealer had wrecked my truck and it was like 3 mon ths before I got it back... so I was tellin intoxicated what was going on at that time... like where I was at in the whole gettin my truck back situation... I have it back now and ye the subs and box sound awesome... truck is still kinda messed up and Im STILL waiting to see what they heck they are gonna do...

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
pi3yeargrad said:
If your talkin bout what I was typing it was cuz the dealer had wrecked my truck and it was like 3 mon ths before I got it back... so I was tellin intoxicated what was going on at that time... like where I was at in the whole gettin my truck back situation... I have it back now and ye the subs and box sound awesome... truck is still kinda messed up and Im STILL waiting to see what they heck they are gonna do...

No There was some other crazy arse post that went the entire page in a different language but has since been deleted by the Mods. Whoever did the post actually went on to create a new thread with the same exact rambling. It had nothing to do with any of the current post in this thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts