Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers: Hello everyone, my name is Hector just wanted to introduce myself to the Titan talk family. I own a 05 Titan, crew cab, 4x4, canteen green in color (original owner). My pic and mods are on my sig below. Nice to meet you all, hope to get to know you all better!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
titan814 said:
nice truck! and welcome to the family!
Thanks you :cheers:

·
Registered
85 Posts
welcome---good looking titan---this forum will get you interested in new mod's

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome aboard, and hold onto your wallet!

·
Super Moderator
160,796 Posts
Welcome to the boards! Yup, a fellow Texas owner here. :) You've already done some nice mods to the truck it seems. It looks great! Welcome, and enjoy the boards!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I always liked that color. I wish they still made it and I would have gotten it on the 08 I just ordered. After seeing the new Timberline, it is WAY too dark, almost black.

Welcome to TitanTalk!!!!

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Welcome to the club. Thats a nice truck

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Welcome to the " Learn how to break the bank" Titan forum!:upsidedow
Nice truck man, my 04' is the same color! I wish I could have gotten my 07' the same. 1) How do you like those power steps? I haven't done much research on them but, been thinkin' about them. They help keep the ground clearance, and they show the lift height better.2) Any problems with them? 3) are they pretty solid when you step on them? 4) how are they activated? Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Welcome to titan talk. BTW where is RGV, Texas?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jasonmotox said:
Welcome to the " Learn how to break the bank" Titan forum!:upsidedow
Nice truck man, my 04' is the same color! I wish I could have gotten my 07' the same. 1) How do you like those power steps? I haven't done much research on them but, been thinkin' about them. They help keep the ground clearance, and they show the lift height better.2) Any problems with them? 3) are they pretty solid when you step on them? 4) how are they activated? Thanks for any info!
1. They are great! When people people see them they drop jaws :jester: lol I like that! They have been really good! I don't worry about it because I bought all the extras (wheels,tires,lift,ect) through my dealer so everything on the truck is covered 3yrs 36k. 2. Nope no problems. Yeah they are I'm about 200lbs and they feel sturdy. They are activated by the door switch, the one that turns on and off your interior lights. More questions? just ask :cheers:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
helomech said:
Welcome to titan talk. BTW where is RGV, Texas?
Brownsville, Texas :) ::edit:: Rio Grande Valley, which is located in deep south Texas. WoooT WooooT!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow, I like this place already! Thanks for the Welcome everyone! :cheers: :) :cheers:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Lets say you get stuck in a mud hole, can you deactivate the steps so they won't deploy and possibly break?

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
T/Rex said:
Brownsville, Texas :) ::edit:: Rio Grande Valley, which is located in deep south Texas. WoooT WooooT!!!
Cool my wifes family has some land in Poteet, and in Freer. Great deer hunting down there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts