Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have (2) boxes of brand new tie down cleats, 4 a piece. I'm sure you all know they go for $45/piece and that is way too much. I'm trying to get $85/box for mine, shipping included. That's a pretty good deal considering shipping on these things are gonna be expensive because of the weight. Pm me if you are interested, or if you want to buy both I'll sweeten the deal a little bit!!

I know this is my first post and it looks bad but I really need the money and a buddy of mine that has a Titan too told me about this sight. Somebody put sugar in my tank and I need to liquidate some assets to pay for repairs. :crying:

Again PM me if you are interested. I can take paypal, western union, money gram, or greendot.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok guys I really need the money, how about $70/box with shipping??? I can email pics if needed! Buy both boxes and I'll sell it for even less!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about $55/box with shipping?! Anybody? I know these things are a dime a dozen but it's nice to have some extra on hand.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Can you get a few pictures of the cleats? Are these stock Nissan Utili-Track cleats or an aftermarket part for bolt down?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still have 1 box of cleats, they are Nissan cleats. I can't do it for $55/box though the shipping killed me on the last box. If anyone is interested I can do a box for $65 with shipping.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am interested in these cleats you have and am ok with your price. If you still have them I think we can work something out Please reply and let me know....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts