Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)im new to this forum and just purchased a 2007 black titan se and love it!! but of course i want more lol i want a BD tuner and some kind of exhaust an just cant decide wich one to get first i need some opinions please. for my exhaust i really dont want any loud drone inside the cab keep that in mind.

Thanks!

·
Registered
370 Posts
:)im new to this forum and just purchased a 2007 black titan se and love it!! but of course i want more lol i want a BD tuner and some kind of exhaust an just cant decide wich one to get first i need some opinions please. for my exhaust i really dont want any loud drone inside the cab keep that in mind.

Thanks!
I don't know what exhaust to suggest, but I can tell you what not to buy if drone is an issue for you. I have the Nismo exhaust, and I took it off after a month b/c of drone issues.

As far as the BD tuner goes, it seems to be a popular add on, and I have one ordered right now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
every truck i have owned i put dumped exhaust on so drone was always bad thats why im kind of worried about exhaust on the titan i dont want it to bad on the inside but i wanna be heard:eyebrow: ive been looking pretty hard at the banks exhaust but just cant pull the trigger just yet

I did go ahead an order the BDGT and will get it this week:) my goal is to have this truck look pretty stock but run amazing haha if ya know what i mean

·
Registered
370 Posts
every truck i have owned i put dumped exhaust on so drone was always bad thats why im kind of worried about exhaust on the titan i dont want it to bad on the inside but i wanna be heard:eyebrow: ive been looking pretty hard at the banks exhaust but just cant pull the trigger just yet

I did go ahead an order the BDGT and will get it this week:) my goal is to have this truck look pretty stock but run amazing haha if ya know what i mean
I don't think I have heard of a single person who disliked their Banks exhaust. I researched exhaust systems for a few years before I went for it. I decided that the Nismo sounded the best to my ears with all the audio clips I listened too. What the audio clips don't do is show you how much drone to expect. Some people are more sensitive to it than others, and I guess I am part of that crowd.

I haven't decided if I am going to sell it, or try and modify it to cut down on the drone. I honestly love the sound it makes, and I was heartbroken when I had it removed.

Hope your BDGT tuner works well for ya! Mine won't be in for another week.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
BullyDog, UpRev, Superchips...there are a few available. The UpRev is the more advanced that enables more fine tuning. I have the BullyDog and it works very well and allows you to add timing advances and remove throttle restrictions. I've read many exhaust threads which is partly why I kept mine stock. I don't need anything louder than stock nor do I want any drone. The Banks is probably the louder of the bunch. Do a search because there is a LOT of info from those with personal experience with all these items here.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i like the look of the nismo tho that dispapoints me about the drone, i also love the look of that Banks im still a little young an need some kind of noise i guess when i bought the truck i swore up an down i wouldnt dump any money in it an one week later i already got a BDGT on the way lol, Ive done alot of research on the pipes im spit between a muffle swap and Banks theres just to many mixed views i guess ill have to man up and do it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts