Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is a repost but i just saw this 2 seconds ago. a train pulling the titan frame up against a steel poll, nothing happens to the frame, chains snap. advertising the new 08 titan. "The Titan of all trucks". Pretty cool.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Leadsled124 said:
im sick of seeing the tundra comercials.
To be honest, I have NEVER seen a Titan commercial in the last for years since they have come out. I bet Titan sales would really go up if Nissan would fork out the dough and advertise. I agree, I too am sick of seeing the Blundra and catfish (silverado) commercials!

·
Registered
727 Posts
HiggySTL said:
To be honest, I have NEVER seen a Titan commercial in the last for years since they have come out. I bet Titan sales would really go up if Nissan would fork out the dough and advertise. I agree, I too am sick of seeing the Blundra and catfish (silverado) commercials!
Here’s one from the early series.
Pretty awesome production with way to little airplay IMO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuOPwB7HMig&mode=related&search=

·
Premium Member
73,321 Posts
yeah the titan gets NO tv time around here....

i'm sick of the tundra commercials.. how many times are you going to show me that ugly piece of **** doing things no one will ever put it through, especially with the faggy little disclaimer "do not attempt" then why show me?

......i'm gonna go find a pole and a train :)

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
I just saw the new one. It was better than most Nissan commercials. Wish they'd get rid of the "dark" theme and brigthen up their commercials some. It was on ESPN.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Nissan needs some good commercials for these trucks, Like them or not Toyotas ad campaign is paying off with high Tundra sales right now.

·
Registered
227 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
have you guys seen the Ridgeline commercial where it drives through shallow water, with everyone else following,Titan, Silverado, Ford, Dodge, crapra (Tundra) but none of those trucks can follow...it is an add for a 4x4 capibility of the Ridgeline...lol
what a crock of ****

·
Registered
50 Posts
i have actually tried to spot the titan in the background of that ridgeline commercial among all the grey trucks and I have never been able to see it...I think its funny because I have seen the frontier in the background, which is slightly hilarious that the ridgeline is in that smaller truck class...lol

·
Registered
923 Posts
socaldad said:
I attended a focus group about this commercial (and few other concepts) some time ago:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-general-discussion/54197-attending-titan-reseach-focus-group-tonight.html

It was the least-liked of the ones we saw... I guess I can talk about it now that it has aired.
Talking about wasting money! Let's pay a bunch of people to rate some commercials for us and then lets pick the one we (Nissan) liked best anyhow. :hat:
I think the Tundra commercials are helping the titan by showing how well it stacks up for a 4 year old design against Toyota, Chevy, Ford & Dodge.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts