Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Gab. What kind of a **** move is your post. With shipping on those other mats it is $70 Greg is selling his for $75 shipped. I'm sure he'd take less to. His asking price was a start. I hope you try to sell stuff and I can research where everyone can get it cheaper. I might agree with you if it was like $50 more but $5, your way off base dude.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Titan Pete said:
Gab. What kind of a **** move is your post. With shipping on those other mats it is $70 Greg is selling his for $75 shipped. I'm sure he'd take less to. His asking price was a start. I hope you try to sell stuff and I can research where everyone can get it cheaper. I might agree with you if it was like $50 more but $5, your way off base dude.
he's looking out for the titan "brothers"...if I try to sell something for too much money and someone calls me on it, more power to them. RELAX man.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
some body needs to get laid.:crying: . its all about a good deal man. look me up i dodnt give shet if i want to do business then i have a choice to lower my price or to wait for someone else to come along to buy.

$35 + $20 is not $70 use a calculator if you have to next time. peace.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Whatever, It's just common courtesy not to f*** with someones post. Sure I believe in looking out for our titan brothers, but I'm not going to F another of one of my titan brothers over saving $5 either. Like I said his price wasn't out of the question and was OBO as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
New price $60.00 Shipped. I don't want to hear any wimpering. That is cheaper than ebay and your buying from a Titan member. PM me if you want them. They are brand new.

Thanks, Greg

superchargemyride said:
Never used came out of my 2007 that I sold.

75.00 Shipped

Thanks, Greg 913/302-5780

1 - 10 of 10 Posts