Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, guys I just got a Nissan Titan about 2 weeks ago and I love it. I am looking into some performance mods but not sure what to go with. I would like to put a cold air intake in and a new exhaust and eventually I will do more.

What would be a good CAI to go with? I was looking at the AEM Brute Force and the AFE Stage II Magnum Force Cold Air Intake System and wasnt sure which would be better.

Also what do you think would be a good exhaust? All I've looked at so far is a MagnaFlow Cat-Back Exhaust System any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
AEM and MagnaFlow would be a good way to go. I have a 3" x 24" SISO Offset M/F and non Mandrel bent Exhaust for the Custom Y'd Dual Tips . Very pleased. :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Magna flow would be a good way to go.I have Magna Flow exhaust system nice to;it will make a big differents.make sure you get the stainless tips peace

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
I love my AEM intake & if i had to choose an exhaust, id go with the JBA. Happy Modding!!!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I am very pleased with my AEM and Magnaflow. I would highly recommend both. There are plenty of threads on here about these two mods so look around and you will find answers to your questions.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, thanks for the help. I think I am going to go with the Brute Force intake. Do any of you all have an opinion on if i should go with polished or powder coated? There wasnt a picture on the website so I wasnt sure which would be better

·
Registered
754 Posts
SWM said:
Hey, thanks for the help. I think I am going to go with the Brute Force intake. Do any of you all have an opinion on if i should go with polished or powder coated? There wasnt a picture on the website so I wasnt sure which would be better
Pollished would look nice:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts