Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damnit I like having a truck that very few others have and now a neighbor at my apartment complex just purchased one...same color too (Smoke)..ugh. He has a KC 2WD LE. Mine a CC 2WD SE. Crap he even had to upstage me by getting a [email protected] He parks his right across from mine although mine spends most of its time in the garage. At least he could have gotten a different color.

Oh well, haven't met the guy yet, but I'll definitely tell him to check this site out.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
i just tell others that ford and chevy have better deals and that the titan is not that good, hehe i know better, now if they get the titan then i know they have something between the ears. if they go with a ford or chevy then i know they should remove themselves from the gene pool. i love being the only titan for miles, i think... :lookaroun

·
Registered
157 Posts
Haha! The funny thing with me was that I was the first Armada sold in the state of Arkansas. The funny thing is - last week - I got almost 9K miles on it and when I went to Forsyth, MO for some fishing I had several people come up and ask what is that. I have never seen one of them before.

Do people not stay up to what is coming out on the market!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Most people? no.. I am not too much into monster SUVs but know the basics. The first time I saw or heard of an Armada was when I was shopping for the TITAN. Didn't know Nissan made a SUV on this platform (though most companies do that). I still have not seen any Armada advertising, print, TV, or Radio.
They may be more rare than TITANS :upsidedow

kmonto said:
Do people not stay up to what is coming out on the market!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Count me as one who doesn't follow trends. If my dad hadn't said check out the "big" Nissan I would have bought the F-150 and this was middle of December.

Thanks Dad!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
ouch, you guys must be the only 2 titans in miles lol. dodges and fords are all too common here, i must see at least 20 dodges a day. seriously, they have a monopoly here but all the better for me. :eveilgrin

·
Registered
429 Posts
I know what you mean dman I like the fact that where I live it's rare that you see a Titan. In fact since I purchased mine in January 04' I have only seen 5 on the roads. Sort of cool being rare but makes you kind of wonder why you don't see more. Anyway when I come across one I get really pumped and wave at them, honk the horn and they usually respond back the same way.

·
Registered
429 Posts
bighawaii said:
ouch, you guys must be the only 2 titans in miles lol. dodges and fords are all too common here, i must see at least 20 dodges a day. seriously, they have a monopoly here but all the better for me. :eveilgrin
Howzit Big Hawaii where you from? I live in Kaneohe.

·
Registered
497 Posts
well im from colorado but live on the big island now in puna. i lived on oahu for around 15 years then moved here, i like the country live not to mention having a unlimited amount of new trails to hit up just 2 min from my house. :upsidedow hows the titan population there ? i usually only see 1 other titan in town here. most people are diehard dodge fans here, must suck being them and seeing at least 5 people a day with your exact same truck lol i got nothing but loads questions and compliments so far, very interisting. :eveilgrin

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
i was originally goin to get an armada and test drove the first on in mid missouri. i loved it A LOT. they didnt have any titans at this time either. so i asked the sales guy when they were getting some titans in and he said "whats that?" i couldnt believe it. so then i had to tell him that the vehicle we were test driving was based on the titan and he says "huh, thats news to me". once again, couldnt believe it. so when i made the decision to buy a titan i only test drove one 4 days before i bought it b/c i felt that i had already done a test drive (in the armada). this sales guy by the way also had the nerve to tell me that he saw a factory 350 turbo. now i stay up on the latest auto trends and thought about calling his bluff but i was still shocked he didnt know what a titan was. i still cant believe it. peace.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts