Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched the forums and didn't find an answer... so does anybody know if the new non-XD Titans share the same pad/rotor specs as the first gen (or at least the 2009 model) Titan? I traded my 2009 for a 2017 and still have a brand new, in box, set of Powerstop rotors and pads that I bought to swap onto my old truck. If they're the same spec, I'll just keep them for later, but if not, i need to move them. If the latter, anyone in Seattle looking for a deal on new Powerstop pads and rotors (front and rear), PM me. :)

· Registered
141 Posts
i know the rear rotors on 2nd gen are bigger not sure about the fronts. How much are you selling the rotors and pads are they slotted?? i will be in seattle on aug 22 thanks!

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had heard that the XD's were larger. It's a front/rear Powerstop X36 kit (part number P15K280536) drilled and slotted. If you're in town, I'll let you pick them up for $200.

i know the rear rotors on 2nd gen are bigger not sure about the fronts. How much are you selling the rotors and pads are they slotted?? i will be in seattle on aug 22 thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.