Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 06 LE this past week. My first truck in a while, just went from a 03 Mustang GT. Was tired of being uncomfortable...

will post some pics after I get 15 posts...

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
well here lemme help ya get 15 posts...

sooooo, uh, what's up

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
matthews said:
well here lemme help ya get 15 posts...

sooooo, uh, what's up

not crap, looking for ideas on what to do to my new ride. I was to put an exhaust, intake, grilles and a set of HIDs for the headlight and foglights. after a quick search I came across this site. and usually forums are a good place to get first hand information about your interest.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
The first thing I did, and would do, is the exhaust

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
matthews said:
The first thing I did, and would do, is the exhaust
yeah, I also need to tint the windows. this Fl. sun is hell on my eyes without tint.

I got a friend who can get me a serious deal on a Flowmaster dual exhaust. or the Magnaflow one too...like 40% off retail or something crazy like that.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
I had the Flowmaster 40 series dual-angle out w/ Magnaflow tips...it was about $250

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is the Flowmaster dual exit with the optional center exit or side exit behind the tires for like $320 shipped to my front door.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Hmmm...unless you're mechanically-inclined, I'd shop around at some local shops...the $250 included installation

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
matthews said:
Hmmm...unless you're mechanically-inclined, I'd shop around at some local shops...the $250 included installation
I refuse to buy a exhaust from an exhaust shop. Most dont mandrel bend and there aluminixed pipe rusts quickly down here in the Fl. salty air. Plus I have access to a full garage on base and can install the exhaust by myself.

·
Registered
250 Posts
yeah i had exhaust work done on my mustang by maxi-muffler they farked it all up do it ya self if can

1 - 12 of 12 Posts