Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[b]new Titan Owner, Help Requested!![/b]

well i just bought my titan and i must say that i love it, it has already proven itself, the ride the sound the comfort it is just an awesome truck, well i put an afe intake on it and a magnaflow exhaust, i was just curious as to ur suggestions on what other mods i can do for performance, i dont wanna get into big mods but little things i can do to get little gains here and there, thank u anything will help

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: [b]new Titan Owner, Help Requested!![/b]

hey congrats on your new trruck, i have an 07 crew cab SE black, I just put a 2 1/2 inch leveling kit on it and 325-60-18 nitto terra grapplers, with 18x9 chrome wheels, it looks awesome!!! I also have a 600 watt amp with 2 10inch subs under the back seat, and an in dash tv,

·
Registered
242 Posts
I was also going to recommend the timing advance as well. BTW, welcome to the board guys.

·
Premium Member
3,831 Posts
PhxBlue said:
I was also going to recommend the timing advance as well. BTW, welcome to the board guys.
Wasn't there aquestion on if the advance could be done on the 08's? Did we ever get a definate answer.

Clint

·
Registered
561 Posts
Has anyone mentioned the 2* advance yet? LOL

·
Registered
242 Posts
Clint said:
Wasn't there aquestion on if the advance could be done on the 08's? Did we ever get a definate answer.

Clint
That I dont know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts