Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there Titan comunity! Newbie here, just picked up a 2008 titan base model and i love it!! No bells and whistles... Yet!! :thumbsup:

Erik S

·
Premium Member
58,289 Posts
Hey there Titan comunity! Newbie here, just picked up a 2008 titan base model and i love it!! No bells and whistles... Yet!! :thumbsup:

Erik S
The mob bug has already bitten you. :jester:

Congrats on your new truck. You're gonna love it.

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Welcome to TT, get the checkbook out for the mods.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
welcome and any mods needed let us know..

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
welcome welcome

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all!! Yes, it usualy works that way. Dang "mod bug"! Wife will be on my butt before too long.. :p

·
Registered
451 Posts
Diy ftw! Lol

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Nice man welcome!!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Congrats and Welcome

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Congrats and welcome from a fellow D-Town member! Not much Dallas activity sad to say, but I hang with a crowd of general Nissan/Infiniti enthusiasts that appreciate the Titan, so if you ever wanna come out, hit me up. I hang with the local G35 group every Wednesday night in Addison (cause I used to own one primarily).

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats and welcome from a fellow D-Town member! Not much Dallas activity sad to say, but I hang with a crowd of general Nissan/Infiniti enthusiasts that appreciate the Titan, so if you ever wanna come out, hit me up. I hang with the local G35 group every Wednesday night in Addison (cause I used to own one primarily).
Cool man! Ya addison is a abit far for this thirsty beast! lol. maybe one night we can go check it out. We live in arlington... My wifes cousin has a really nice titan, maybe i can get him out one day.. Get something started!!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
lmao! thats the way to do it!!
Haha I almost got carried away with those acronyms! But there is a LOT of cool stuff you can do yourself and you can save a ton of money! And they all come with write ups! :hi:

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Congrats on the new truck. If you arent busy this weekend come on dow to the texas meet in belton.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
welcome to tt. would love to see you down at the meet this weekend if you can make it. congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha I almost got carried away with those acronyms! But there is a LOT of cool stuff you can do yourself and you can save a ton of money! And they all come with write ups! :hi:
haha! ya i am looking at some ideas, i am just waiting on the warranty to pass so i have no issues.. should be this month.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats on the new truck. If you arent busy this weekend come on dow to the texas meet in belton.
well sounds cool, but we are camping this weekend. Where is Belton any how?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congratulations on the new truck!! You're gonna love it! I bought my '05 about a year and a half ago and have never been happier with a truck!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congratulations on the new truck!! You're gonna love it! I bought my '05 about a year and a half ago and have never been happier with a truck!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts