Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I just picked up my 2010 Titan King cab SE 4x4 about a month ago. I traded in my jeep for it. It only has 32k on it and is literally flawless. The previous owner clearly cared for it very much and hardly drove it. I have been reading about the issues with the Titans, the only problem I am having is a vibration on deceleration at about 40mph. I have replaced the rear diff fluid and there was no metal on the plug that was concerning to me and the joints are all tight. Anyone have any Ideas?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Welcome, fellow New Englander! Congrats on the Titan, they do very well in the snow. I bought the truck in summer 2014 and it couldn't have been more perfect timing for all of the snow that got dumped on us last year. Welcome to the forums my friend! If you are planning on mods, feel free to ask anything, someone on the forums here will have an answer for you!

Go Patriots!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I did find a nissan tsb on vibrations for the titan driveline. Are tsb's typically covered by the dealer? Not necessarily a warranty issue but because it is a known problem.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Unfortunately a TSB is generally only covered during the warranty period. I tried to get them to do one on my Pathfinder that was 1 month out of warranty and only at 32K miles out of the 50K and even going all the way to corporate, they wouldn't cover it.

Reactions: speedracer7c
1 - 6 of 6 Posts