Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my son's 2007 Titan. Not sure if it's a Big Tow or not at this point. It does have the Tow Mode button but not sure if that indicates a BT or not.
I pull a 6x12 enclosed trailer for BBQ competitions mostly here in SC, but will go to NC, GA and Fl once in awhile.

Doug

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
If it has the extended rv mirrors it has bt. Unless somebody swapped them out of course.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Welcome to the Family! If you have telescoping mirrors and the transmission temp gauge next to speedometer...you have the big tow package. Even without it you should be fiine to haul your BBQ trailer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure if you would call them extended...they are pretty good size mirrors and stick out about 4 inches from the body.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the Family! If you have telescoping mirrors and the transmission temp gauge next to speedometer...you have the big tow package. Even without it you should be fiine to haul your BBQ trailer.
Not a Big Tow then....no transmission gauge. Heard it was a good idea to have one anyway. Thinking about adding the diff cover and tranny pan.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts