Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello members, I'm new to the Nissan Titan as well as this group. I have owned several trucks...Rams (3), Tundras (3), and a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 5.3. Well the Silverado was high on the monthly payment scale so I traded it in and purchased a new 2015 Titan SV (w/much lower interest rate) that I knew would be heavily discounted because of the upcoming 2016 new models. I must say I was skeptical at first, despite several friends telling me how smooth&fast the Titan was. After a few days of driving it...all I can say is wow...mannnn is this truck fast, it shifts smoothly and gets up the speedo quickly w/o any hesitation. At this point I'm excited every time it's time to drive this machine. I'm sure I will one day get the newer version but I hope it remains similar to this quick access to raw power and speed (with of course the towing functions of a truck-in the mean time 9500 ain't bad lol).

·
Registered
456 Posts
Congrats on the new titan and welcome to the forum. There are tons of goodies for these trucks because nissan didnt change much over the years. I would contact the guys at cajun bpipes.com and get uprev ( a custom tune) and also get the axle vent kit. There is tons of great info and advice on this site,enjoy!

Reactions: nightowl

·
Registered
591 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The Titan is amazing, congrats on the new addition :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts