Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just bought my titan and i must say that i love it, it has already proven itself, the ride the sound the comfort it is just an awesome truck, well i put an afe intake on it and a magnaflow exhaust, i was just curious as to ur suggestions on what other mods i can do for performance, i dont wanna get into big mods but little things i can do to get little gains here and there, thank u anything will help

·
Registered
561 Posts
2* timing advance...

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
natedogg799 said:
well i just bought my titan and i must say that i love it, it has already proven itself, the ride the sound the comfort it is just an awesome truck, well i put an afe intake on it and a magnaflow exhaust, i was just curious as to ur suggestions on what other mods i can do for performance, i dont wanna get into big mods but little things i can do to get little gains here and there, thank u anything will help
Definantly get the 2* timing advance like DawgBone said. Where abouts are you located natedogg799? get us some pic's also.

·
Registered
662 Posts
How do you do the 2* timing advance?

·
Registered
805 Posts
well congrats on ur new Titan! and welcome to TT.
mods? hmmmm.......
mine came w Nismo CAI and Banks Monster exhaust... :) VAROOOOM!
and i did the fogs/running light mod myself w help from peeps here.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Nice choice of cai/exhaust lol. Also 2 degree timing advance and throttle body spacer?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am in las vegas nevada, i will put up some pics very soon

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what kind of throttle body spacer do u guys recommend? what kind of power can u get from one?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts