Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a proud new owner of a 07 2wd. Although tipping in at 80K miles.. it looks and runs like a new vehicle. I'm so far really impressed with this truck. The general refinement, fit/finish and torque is outstanding. Speaking of torque, a guy in the newer Chevy pickup next to me at a light got a little first hand demo.. let's just say he ended up behind me :eek_surprise:

My truck is bone stock. I'm now wondering about some chronic Titan issues that I've been reading about on this forum. I had no idea the exhaust manifolds like to crack. Did Nissan do anything to improve the design by 07? I'm certainly not looking forward to installing headers, new cats, and a re-flash of the computer. Same with the axle seals.. any improvements in the 07 or newer?

Looking forward to learning about the Titan on this forum.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
It's the same ole headers, but I wouldn't be paranoid about it. The majority of us will never have a problem with them.

·
Registered
456 Posts

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
I wouldn't hold your breath on the manifolds as they will crack in time. 90-130K miles is the magic mileage when these things let go. When cracks happen give me a call for the best fix on the market. You still have the best 1/2 ton on the market.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Definitely call Jeff at Cajun, that is the best money I ever spent on my titan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you don't mind, what did you pay for it? I am looking to sale my Jeep Wrangler when I get back from my current deployment and picking up at a Titan so am curious to see what people are paying around the country.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts