Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got me a 2011 Titan Crew cab Sv. Needless to say i love her. Just put a super 44 flomaster in her yesterday and it sounds great. It came with the Fosgate system and 8inch sub. It actually sounds pretty nice. Factory tint. Although i want to tint the front some more and possibly the brow. Any other suggestions as to what i should do? Not really looking to lift it much because i dont want any worse gas mileage....and no reason for me to. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Looks good, did you do two super 44's or have to use a y-collector? I didn't think there were any dual in/single out Flowmasters aside from maybe a 70 series or something bigger like that..part of the reason I have duals now.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congratulations on the new Titan!! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
roll-tide, i had them put a y collecter on. Been on here less than a day and i want Armadas LED's as my next project. Tint for sure and possibly two more subs in the backseat. Any other simple projects you can think of please let me know!

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'd say get a programmer...doesn't matter which one, superchips bully dog or hypertech.....the single best investment I have made!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd say get a programmer...doesn't matter which one, superchips bully dog or hypertech.....the single best investment I have made!
ive read a little about this...but just wondering, what does this really do? i saw it tracks mph, tracks performance tests....but does it add anything?

·
Registered
423 Posts
ive read a little about this...but just wondering, what does this really do? i saw it tracks mph, tracks performance tests....but does it add anything?
those things aren't even a reason for me to have one....removing the WOT (wide open throttle) restriction is the main reason for me getting one. you may have noticed by now that around 40mph you can feel the power kick in...below 40, it's not at WOT...a programmer will remove that restriction so you get full power from a dead stop. also, you'll see some noticeable power gains especially on the top end.....so it helps bottom AND top end sort of. if i remember right, it can knock around .5 second off your 1/4 mile times. you could also raise the top speed limiter or remove it completely depending on the brand...the hypertech i have is no frills, just removes the WOT restriction, adds some power, and allows you to choose regular or premium gas tune.....the others have a few more features.

·
Premium Member
3,445 Posts
You picked one of the best colors.

·
Premium Member
3,445 Posts
Just looked closer at your pics and noticed you have the exact same truck as my uncle. Very nice.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. I had a black car before this...and while i love black. it was just too dusty/dirty too often. White is clean and looks clean longer. black bug reflector shield coming soon. along with some more tint. I love my choice. Minus the gas mileage, lol.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'd say first off a PRG leveling kit 1.5inch. Next Id match the front windows to the back ones and add a brow (20-30%).

Got two flowmasters on my truck it really sounds great. Honestly if it was a single cab I would say it would be too loud untill I hit 5th gear sometimes its a little annoying.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
def getting the windows done. probably 20% in the front and a brow to match. maybe even go over the back to make them a little darker. i am also thinking of a bull bar in the front with possibly a bug reflector. too much just for city use? And the lift will come with time. expenses are a bit tight for this guy so maybe after taxes come back or a couple of months i may do a 6inch lift.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts