Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

New owner of a 2007 Titan LE with 74k. Never owned a truck before but decided it was time to get a truck for utility purposes. I'm "fast car" guy at heart. I'm coming from a 2004 Audi A4 1.8T APR Stage 3 360hp 355tq car. i have had several cars over the past 10 years.

Here are a few pics

Here are my past cars
2004 Audi
2006 Jetta GLI
2004 Audi A6 2.7 TT
2004 Mercedes c240
2005 Scion TC
2000 Ford Explorer Limited
1991 Toyota 4 Runner
Couple of 1991/1992 Celica Gt's
My first car was a 1985 Ford Rustang 4 banger

and my pride and joy was a 1994 Corvette Lt1, dana 44 rear end, built 396, ATI Procharger and Blower Works gaseous intercooling system, Exoctic Muscle Long to Headers with Corsa Catback Exhaust. Crane ignition, 19 335/30 DOT Street slicks

588rwp 615tq. <RIP> fell in love, sold it 1.5 years later. had the car 3 years.

Anyways never had a pick up but i find that i need one alot more now a days and I figured I would just get one and use it as a daily driver because i cant have two cars.

Test drove the usual...Chevy Silverado, Ford F150, Ram 1500 ect... I really wanted a Tundra but they were just to much with the same options and the Nissan was a really nice ride and right price.
i actually don't even have it yet, I'm picking it up in 2 hours lol, just need to do the usual signing of all the papers.

Anyways i know the routine being in the corvette forums, so i'll search around before i ask any questions about what to expect.

i'm hoping to be able to do some mods in the near future, lift, front grill guard, rim/tires etc...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Welcome to the forum and truck world!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
That's the fun part though! lol

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I'll tell ya, once you've had a truck it's hard to go back to not having a truck. Unless you live in the city.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Congrats on the TITAN and welcome to TT.

·
Premium Member
46,432 Posts
Congrats on the T. Looks nice! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Clean looking truck man. Are you from CT? You should look in the North East Regional forums, there are a few other guys from CT, and we actually just had a little meet. Check it out, and welcome!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its very clean, the glove box is broke but Audi's glove box that i traded in was broke too, talk about irony.....yeah I'm from Ct i'll check out NE forums, thanks for the heads up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts