Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an 05' Titan SE KC, Red Alert. I was actually looking at a chevy dealership for a used silverado, i seen this truck on the lot and thought to myself how much better it looked, and bigger than the chevy. Then i drove both and decided the Titan was for me. I couldnt be happier with this thing, its def a nice driving truck and just the overall quality feels better to me than the chevys im used to.

There seems to be alot of good info on this site, i guess ill be asking for advice soon on what mods to do haha.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Let me be the first to say welcome aboard!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome, you made the right choice. I had my new truck for a month now and just love it. There are not many around where I live so it is kind of nice.
Enjoy the new truck.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome to TT Beave and congrats on making the RIGHT decision with the Titan!

What's the first mod gonna be???

·
Registered
805 Posts
welcome and congrats!

mines an 05 also which i bought last september. and it even came w Banks exhaust and Nismo CAI.
the first mod i made was the fogs/running lights mod! (both on at the same time)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Well the first mod has been done. I put the AEM Brute force on it last night. The engine has a better sound to it and it feels a little more peppy just driving around. When you hit WOT you can hear it good and at around 4000 rpms you can feel the extra power coming in good.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got this pic out of the user gallery, not my pic but looks identical to my truck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
welcome! I bought mine the beginning of July and still have a smile on my face every time I drive it.....:)

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Good choice, I have the same truck in silver.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts