Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for answering my many questions for the past month or so guys. I just picked up my new Silver CC LE on Friday. Love'n Life so far! Barely fits in my garage but that's the only down side. Time to build a new house with bigger garage. :cheers:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Ringo,

Congrats man...let us know how everything goes. BTW, I feel for you on the garage...I have to fold my mirrors in everynight just to fit mine in.

·
Registered
622 Posts
congrats on your purchase, let everyone know how it comes along.

·
Registered
359 Posts
AW RIGHT, Ringo!!! Glad your Titan time has come...enjoy every mile! :cheers:

·
Registered
155 Posts
So glad you are enjoying it. Congratulations!! Mine is in the new shop I had built as it would be a tight squeeze in my garage. And yes this GAL wishes you lots of happy miles!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Dudes, I hope to be a new owner soon as well. Regarding the folding mirrors thing, does the stated width of the Titan include mirrors? I would assume so...

·
Registered
662 Posts
Coolhand said:
Dudes, I hope to be a new owner soon as well. Regarding the folding mirrors thing, does the stated width of the Titan include mirrors? I would assume so...
Ummm...I don't think it is the width with mirrors and everything. Before I bought the truck it listed the overall width, which I thought included the mirrors. I then measured the garage width and thought "hey no problem it will fit." Imagine my surprise when I got home and had to fold the mirrors in to get it in.

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
Coolhand said:
The specs on Nissan's web site definitely do not include the big tow mirrow width. I have become real efficient at folding them in. I can lower the passenger window, reach across, and fold in the passenger side mirror without getting out of the truck.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Be careful when going thru ATM or fast food drivethru's. Who's gonna be the first to bang a mirror.

Gotta love the dual mirrors though. These have spoiled me big time I love not having to turn my head while changing lanes.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I still find the dual mirrors confusing. I have yet to get used to how close the vehicles are behind me and find myself cutting people off a lot more than I should.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
bestatchess said:
The specs on Nissan's web site definitely do not include the big tow mirrow width. I have become real efficient at folding them in. I can lower the passenger window, reach across, and fold in the passenger side mirror without getting out of the truck.
How long are your arms? I find it hard to even reach the glove compartment from the drivers seat let alone the passenger door.

·
Registered
497 Posts
no shiznit! i can reach over to open the passengers door easily but the mirrors are pretty out there. :flying:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Heh I figured as much. I measured my garage door and thought the same thing, but when I finally got in a truck it sure seemed wider than the width on the Nissan site...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts