Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all and Happy Holidays from Bend, Oregon!

Been researching a new vehicle for about a year ( yes I'm one of those guys ) had Silverado, Rebel, Tundra on my list not necessarily in that order. Then yesterday, Christmas eve my wife and I said let's go to Nissan. Fully expecting to write them off and continue with my day. Well then wouldn't you know we had the best experience at the dealership. Test drove a 2021 Titan Pro 4x fully loaded with every option checked off on my list....
and then bought it. Couldn't be happier with the trucks safety features, dealership experience, test drive and the size of the truck! So freaking happy right now! Titan side steps being installed next week along with powder coating the rims!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That’s a good looking truck.

Like you, I just purchased a new 2021 Titan. Still learning all the bells and whistles.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. That’s a good looking truck.

Like you, I just purchased a new 2021 Titan. Still learning all the bells and whistles.
Holy crap! So many of those bells and whistles! Congrats on yours as well! I'm excited to be back in a truck.

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro4X
238 Posts
Welcome! I’m partial to a white Pro4X! Good looking ride. What color powder coat on the wheels? I had roman bronze on my last (black) truck. It was a perfect color to hide brake dust...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! I’m partial to a white Pro4X! Good looking ride. What color powder coat on the wheels? I had roman bronze on my last (black) truck. It was a perfect color to hide brake dust...
I'm thinking black to match the accents.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Post pictures once it's completed. I'm sure it will look great!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Here she is with the powder coat and running boards. Waiting on my tonneau cover to arrive. Before and after

Post pictures once it's completed. I'm sure it will look great!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts