Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and a member are discussing porting 2 12s in the spot that the small seat in the back is. I dont want to release any info right now. Its still up in the air. But this should be so loud. Thats all he wants to do . He wants it to pound. I will keep you informed.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
titanss said:
With the seat in the stock location or not?
With the seat completely out of the truck.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was actually thinking about doing the same type of thing in my CC. I had the idea of doing a ported enclosure for my Diamond TDX 12. Having the port blow out under the seat to help cool off the amps. Covering it nice with maybe a cupholder or two. I was trying to think of some other functional things to add to the box. It just seemed like too big of a project for me and I really don't have the time.
Sounds like a plan. Has he decided on what equipment to go with? Keep us posted.

·
Registered
404 Posts
2 Interfire Pro V-12 Subwoofers.
Rockford Fosgate T10001 BD amplifier(temporarily)Then Sundown 1500D
Ported Box

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WhiteBoy said:
I was actually thinking about doing the same type of thing in my CC. I had the idea of doing a ported enclosure for my Diamond TDX 12. Having the port blow out under the seat to help cool off the amps. Covering it nice with maybe a cupholder or two. I was trying to think of some other functional things to add to the box. It just seemed like too big of a project for me and I really don't have the time.
Sounds like a plan. Has he decided on what equipment to go with? Keep us posted.
yes he is doing two Interfire pro v 12s ported. They are exact copies of the re audio subs. But much cheaper in price.

·
Registered
404 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts