Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan, well...with the help of mother nature, have now introduced a new trim level here in southwest ohio...It's the Titan SE-Icicle edition! Comes with all the standard features of the SE with a 1/2 inch thick protective layer of ice!

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Why would you want to get in? That same ice is all over the streets! But an ice scraper works wonders.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Why would you want to get in? That same ice is all over the streets! But an ice scraper works wonders.
Guess I never thought about that. Then again I've never seen anything like that.

Does this "ice scraper" scratch your vehicle?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Man, that is really slick looking. That's like the coolest looking Titan around.

·
Premium Member
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To get in I had to pound the door handle slightly. Door pulled right open though! Started it up and let it run for 35 mins before going out and slamming the doors a bunch of times and scraping the windows. After that, the brush worked wonders at sliding sheets of ice right off. About an hour before I could really run out and get some errands done. The roads were cleared by then too, lots of salting and plowing. I don't mind the snow at all, i'll take 4 feet of snow over the complete icing game.

·
Premium Member
15,679 Posts
seems like its a popular option this year

from way down south east of houston.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts